Filteria and Evolution of "neo" Goa

Shpongled247

Sooo in some other topics I have seen a lot of people talking about some kind of wanting for an evolution of new school goa. Perhaps a maturing of sorts?

I don't know if everyone has listened to samples but from what I have heard of the new Filteria album I am pretty sure he is bringing what you are after...The tracks so far sound like a complete other level from anyone else, an evolution of sounds for sure, and hopefully of structure too.

http://soundcloud.com/filteria/filteria-dog-days-bliss

Kind of like the best of sky input/Heliopolis combined with daze and then soaked in acid with a measure of twisted K.O.B...

Anyway what do you guys think/want/expect from the next filteria album? Will it be the evolution you are after?

Obviously I have incredibly high hopes, but I think they will be met :)

Jannis is God, but for me the next step in Goa is something that will not sound that Goa-ish (I hope that makes sense).

This is what I mean as the next step:

But Filteria is a league on his own. Twisted, intense, crazy goa against floating and floating releases. Bring the TWISTED GOA! :D

This new Filteria sound is great when it's more dark and has twist [=in the beginning]. When he throws in those melodies that come and go everywhere the music loses the plot and I become uninterested. It doesn't breath and there's no time to react to the melodies the way it'd initiate a feeling inside me.

This new Filteria sound is great when it's more dark and has twist [=in the beginning]. When he throws in those melodies that come and go everywhere the music loses the plot and I become uninterested. It doesn't breath and there's no time to react to the melodies the way it'd initiate a feeling inside me.

the beginning sounds better than the next same bleep bleep frenzy

that is very typical for Filteria, his old stuff is exactly like that aswell and a lot of newschoolers follow his style, that is why I don't like Fiteria, nor do I understand the hype about Filteria.

The beginning is nice. Nice loops and patterns that are in sync. Then it goes haywire so much going on that doesn't line up and sounds like a big clash. Astral projection trust in trance 3. The track evolves for minutes and when it peaks it all lines up.

Now I'm a two time state champion. I'm a junior Olympian and I hold two title belts. Some of you would cry if my trainer talked to you like they talked to me. It's what I needed to get better. There are so many angles in the ring it's like a huge chessboard. Sometimes I would forget a basic jab in the pursuit of a show stopping combo.

Final verdict: go back to the basics, your trying to hard. Get your melodies in sync.