Help finding a track please!

Psyderman

Hello everyone, I was hoping maybe you guys could help me out.

I`ve been to the trance orient express parties at Ruigoord in Amsterdam many times and usually one of the resident DJ`s(and organiser of the party) plays the last set of the party, somewhere between 06.00 and 09.00 am. He plays pretty heavy psy, I`m not sure if it`s darkpsy, or really heavy full on, or dark morning psy or wathever, just really heavy between 145-155 bmp, with deep rolling basslines that seem to go on forever.

However, he usually starts his set with a really long intro that sounds like Oriental or South American (religious?)chanting. It sounds a lot like this(especially the intro): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQY33X6J2WA

I`d like to know if anybody knows the name of the track I`m looking for.

Peace!

Don't know the track, but they play a lot of full on there, I know that. But I don't come across many people on this site that go to ruigoord! I used to go to trance orient express all the time, not a bit less. But I love that place, always such a positive attitude in ruigoord. :)