Phenomena which cannot be explained, ever witnessed?

Guest D N H

Let's not turn this into a "I believe!" "I don't" topic, this is senseless.

As I have some experience with photographing entities (by chance, as I will explain below), I would like to explain what happens in shootings like the video I posted.

First, any place where a non-natural death happened, and the people involved weren't ready for the post-life, an energy remains in the place. In suicides case, the entity feels so desperate it took its own life - and this despair is so deep that it feels trapped in that crucial moment of its path, that it keeps "recalling" the event over and over, until it finds some rest. I would like to emphasize that the suicide takes two distinct moments: before and after. The before is the person taking this difficult decision, believing that there's nothingness on the other side. The after is the consciousness of this person discovering that not only life goes on in a different way on the other side, but that it also made a mistake.

It the video, the person who jumped (and this place in Okinawa is a known place for high number of suicides), is "recalling" the fall. But to get it into a tape - an image or a voice - it needs a person with a special energy nearby, and this person is the one who has to be holding the electronic device. What happens is that the energy of place interacts with the energy emanating from the person and all result in the recording.

This is exactly the method used in the Instrumental Trans-Communication, a technique used in laboratories with radios and television sets. Want to know if you are a person with this energy I mentioned above. Then, put your mind at easy, relax, go to a silent place, turn on a radio over a table and adjust it to white noite, turn on any record device - it may be your smartphone - and place it nearby the radio while holding it with on your hands. Close your eyes and record for at least 5 minutes. Check it later. Tell us what happened. Ok?

Guest D N H

I respect the doubts because it's a matter of personal experience.

The negative is when scientific research is restrained or censored in order certain conclusions to be made.

The World and it's Reality is full of mysteries, and first of all, the mystery of existence.

A great scientist & author i recommend is Rupert Sheldrake, whose research is remarkable.

A Guide to Rupert Sheldrake's Science and Philosophy

Rupert has a wide range of interests and activities and it can be hard to track down what he has discovered, written, or said on a particular subject.

The object of this Guide is to bring together Rupert's contributions to the various subjects with which he has engaged during his career. Simply click on the subject of your choice from the list below. You will then receive a page listing links to his research papers, books, articles, lectures etc, within that area.

How can I find out if I am a person that has the energy or not?

Well, you could jump from a plane without parachutes and then I'd check later if you became a ghost or not, if you are there or not. But I don't recommend it, unless you want it so much, of course <_<

this noon I saw on tv a buddhist whose body has chemical reactions long time after his death. When he was alive he told the people he knows that his body will not decay and he was right. They dig his grave and saw his body is still there and has temperature changes and no decay. i find that impressive, there is something that keeps it from decaying and I am really wondering what it is and how he knew that his body wont decay when he was alive. That is really a mistery and could show more evidence for an existence of the soul outside the body. What do you think about it. he was a monach and his name was Hambo Lama Daschi-Dorsho Itigelows.

No, there msut not be a physical explanation for this, it is also possible that this is a wonder of the nature. We don't have to be so strictly sticked to the current science, because it is not the absolutel truth. Many things happen that can't be explained by science so this is one of those events.

There must be a physical explanation for this. But it's interesting anyway. An Egyptian statue moves by itself in a London museum:

http://noticias.uol.com.br/tabloide/ultimas-noticias/tabloideanas/2013/06/24/estatua-encontrada-com-mumia-se-move-sozinha-em-museu-ingles.htm

It appears to be a small statue sitting on a display case, so it's probably lightweight, so it's possible vibrations from people walking by are causing it. It kind of looks like the movement only happens during the day when you can see people walking by. It also stops when it gets to a certain point, which makes me think of a slope or other imperfection in the surface that enables it to vibrate around until it settles into position.

This last Saturday to Sunday night, a supermarket just two blocks from home was robbed at gun point, they broke an ATM machine and fled with some thousand reais. Here is the phenomena: my mother dreamt of the robbery the night from Thursday to Friday, i.e., the night before the fact. She told us this strange dream she had but we just heard it and forgot it the next minute. After the robbery, she tried to recall what she saw more clearly and now she says she can identify the boss (they were three). Of course, we are not going to the police based on a dream. But what she really wants to do is check if the man that she saw on her dream is the same one who robbed the supermarket, after he is caught. We joked if she can't see the lottery numbers that are drawn every Saturday <_<

Weird.

A friend of mine once told me of a dream she had of me being robbed on a street at night when I lived in Seattle. She described the street so well I knew exactly where it was. One night I found myself walking on that street late at night and suddenly remembered her dream, so I turned the corner and went to another street. Luckily I never found out if she was right.

Weird.

A friend of mine once told me of a dream she had of me being robbed on a street at night when I lived in Seattle. She described the street so well I knew exactly where it was. One night I found myself walking on that street late at night and suddenly remembered her dream, so I turned the corner and went to another street. Luckily I never found out if she was right.

You, apparently, collapsed a probability (one of the explanations from quantum mechanics) and the reality that your friend dreamt of didnt' solidify when you choose to turn the corner and walk another street.

I had a friend who was very very poor when he was a child, and his grandmother worked like a tractor to provide the best she could for him. But when times were really hard, when they had no food, she would ask him to go to the backyard, she would then relax and enter a sleepy state and in her dreams she would see the numbers of the lottery, but only the ones that would pay the minimum prize - which would be enough for them to buy food for a month or so. He told us that she never wanted to see the six numbers that would pay the full prize, she said it would be ruin. She died as poor as she was born, he's very proud of her.