Post your awesome photos!

Penzoline

Great pics guys, you make me jealous :)

Can't wait to have enough money to buy a decent camera...

Where's this? Amazing pic, or does it represent something?

That is the Fox Glacier. It's located on the south island on the west coast. What do you mean by represent something?

That is the Fox Glacier. It's located on the south island on the west coast. What do you mean by represent something?

I don't know why I said represent something, I more meant what it is, thanx for the info, just marvelous :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was in New Zealand the other week:

SnFTuNb.jpg

bay of islands?

abel tasman maybe?

recognise most of your photos, what were your highlights?

done whole country, as i should i was born there

did you go to pancake rocks? see my earlier pics in this topic

bay of islands?

abel tasman maybe?

recognise most of your photos, what were your highlights?

done whole country, as i should i was born there

did you go to pancake rocks? see my earlier pics in this topic

Yes it is. Bay of islands for sure one of the best places on the whole trip.

Fox Glacier was cool and so was Pancake Rocks.

Wish I could have stayed more days in Queenstown and see Milford Sound.

Didn't see Fiordland or the bays north of Picton including Golden Bay. We hade a REALLY tight schedule.

But anyway, just driving between towns and cities is sick. And I have traveled quite much. I've seen Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon and all that shit but New Zealand is on completely different level. It really is what people say, that it's from some fantasy world. It's unbelievable!

We mainly had 3 planned destinations on our trip: Bay of Islands, Any volcanic/hot spings activity around Rotorua (ended up at Waimangu Volcanic Valley) and Franz Josef and Fox Glacier. But this country is packed with awesome things. We had no idea that Te Matua Ngahere was in Waipoua Forest when we drove from Baylys Beach to reach 90 Mile Beach. And stuff like that happend all the time. Yes, I'm jealous at New Zealand.

Yes it is. Bay of islands for sure one of the best places on the whole trip.

Fox Glacier was cool and so was Pancake Rocks.

Wish I could have stayed more days in Queenstown and see Milford Sound.

Didn't see Fiordland or the bays north of Picton including Golden Bay. We hade a REALLY tight schedule.

But anyway, just driving between towns and cities is sick. And I have traveled quite much. I've seen Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon and all that shit but New Zealand is on completely different level. It really is what people say, that it's from some fantasy world. It's unbelievable!

We mainly had 3 planned destinations on our trip: Bay of Islands, Any volcanic/hot spings activity around Rotorua (ended up at Waimangu Volcanic Valley) and Franz Josef and Fox Glacier. But this country is packed with awesome things. We had no idea that Te Matua Ngahere was in Waipoua Forest when we drove from Baylys Beach to reach 90 Mile Beach. And stuff like that happend all the time. Yes, I'm jealous at New Zealand.

nice one

well don't mean to say it, but milford sound and abel tasman are 2 of the best places for me, but at least you got to go to bay of islands.

if you ever get the chance again GO THERE!

Rotorua not to smelly for ya?

i know people who live there who have tapped into the springs illegally and have free hot water!

glad you enjoyed our piece of paradise

how amazing is the west coast of the south!

nice one

well don't mean to say it, but milford sound and abel tasman are 2 of the best places for me, but at least you got to go to bay of islands.

if you ever get the chance again GO THERE!

Rotorua not to smelly for ya?

i know people who live there who have tapped into the springs illegally and have free hot water!

glad you enjoyed our piece of paradise

how amazing is the west coast of the south!

Haha, yea Rotorua smelled pretty bad. At first we where like "what is this smell, is it sewage or something, this is really strange". A couple of moments later we got why :)

Good thing I didn't see all of it. Now I have an excuse to come back again. Wouldn't mind moving there and work for a while. I ain't got shit going on here in Sweden.

Haha, yea Rotorua smelled pretty bad. At first we where like "what is this smell, is it sewage or something, this is really strange". A couple of moments later we got why :)

Good thing I didn't see all of it. Now I have an excuse to come back again. Wouldn't mind moving there and work for a while. I ain't got shit going on here in Sweden.

you should do it!

will be earning less but for a while, will be good.

what do you do?

could put you onto some people for work if you do