Posted Image

GLOBULAR - A SELF-FULFILLING PROPHECY [OMNI 008/GC-023]

01 - Feeding Back Forwards (79 BPM)

02 - A Singular Synergy (76 BPM)

03 - Subversion (80 BPM)

04 - This, Here, Now (99 BPM)

05 - The Loon (73 BPM)

06 - A Highly Sprung Spring (103 BPM)

07 - To The Other Side Of Fractal Phase Space (83 BPM)

08 - From Mind, There Spills Forth Light (70 BPM)

Ektoplazm's downtempo imprint Omnitropic, in conjunction with Gliese 581C Records, is very proud to present A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, the momentous full-length debut of Globular (Morison Bennett), a visionary producer from Bristol, U.K. Drawing inspiration from the mind-bending sonic alchemy of Ott and Shpongle, Globular has emerged as one of the rising stars of psychedelic dub, an inimitably British fusion of brawny bass lines, dazzling melodies, intricate rhythmic programming, emotionally-charged vocals, and immersive, otherworldly atmospheres. This is an album that captures the essence of the perfect summer day while offering a rare glimpse of the ineffable, inviting you to “hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.” Through its ambitious, sprawling passages, A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy articulates a profound view of the universe’s tendency toward complexity, the twist of fate that gave rise to life and consciousness, and our morally ambiguous role in the mysterious and impenetrable cosmic drama unfolding all around us. Mastered by Colin Bennun at the Stooodio, Bristol, U.K., with artwork by Basilisk featuring Creative Commons-licensed photos by Luc Viator and public domain imagery from NASA.

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, or WAV format:

http://www.ektoplazm...illing-prophecy

:excl:

My favourite psy-dub artist of them all these days, and that includes the commercially released ones. I love you all. Heck, even physically if that was needed to get this album.

Coincidentally, I just received a bunch of new Robert Rich CDs and now this. Suddenly the 10 hour flights tomorrow and next week don't feel that miserable. :) Do you want my money?