Javi & SkoOma, 2 tracks

Javi

since a year i collaborated with my roommate and this new year the first live set was a fact.

Here are two tracks played in that set. We made the transit between night and day so here are 1 melodic and 1 night oriënted tracks.

Melodic:

Night oriënted:

Comments more then welcome, and i hope you enjoy!

Also we made a fresh facebook account so if anyone is intrested:

http://www.facebook....es/Javi-SkoOma/

Greets & Beats!

Pretty good overall. I like the night one best. But both have a lead sound that I think is too loud and somewhat overpowers the rest of the track.

Thx for listening and commenting. Can you say witch lead, minutes and seconds? Than we have a better idea on what we should work.

Again thx a lot!

In the first one it starts at 2:00. Also the one that starts about 2:30 adds to it. Basically I thought all the leads were a bit too loud. During the breaks that don't have leads, the mix sounds nicely balanced.

In the second one, the synth that starts at 0:56, the one at 2:30, the one at 3:43, pretty much all the aggressive sounding synths.

Wow :o !! To me, the first track opened Goa 2012 in great style. It is a wonderful track: everything is good, bassline, melodies, the amazing acid lines, the galloping rhythm. Loved the acid line at 6:11. The night track is great too, but it was the first one that caused me goosebumps. Congrats Javi, you're a proof that Goa is alive, talented and kicking.

Second track sounds great, just a bit work on sound quality and mix and it will be a true bomb! Can't wait to check more tracks from you guys, good luck!

Thx for the kind words ivan. We will work on the mix for shure. Maybe i see you in croatia this summer on the lost theory festival. :)

Wow :o !! To me, the first track opened Goa 2012 in great style. It is a wonderful track: everything is good, bassline, melodies, the amazing acid lines, the galloping rhythm. Loved the acid line at 6:11. The night track is great too, but it was the first one that caused me goosebumps. Congrats Javi, you're a proof that Goa is alive, talented and kicking.

:) Thx a lot! Small correction dough, it's me and skooma, i'm not alone anymore :)