Release Date: 11.November.2011

Label: Hypergate Records

Mastering by: Sidhartha // Audiocrafting.com

Tracklist:

01. Alienn - One

02. Alienn - The Access

03. Alienn vs Stereopanic - Chemical Kinetic

Alienn needs no introduction so lets go right to the tracks:

01. One - It's a good track, the melodies are well placed, and the pace convinces me to hear it until the end because it gets more and more powerfull as the time goes on. It ends pretty well with lots of variation in the bass tones and leads, nice start Mr. Patrik ;)

8/10

02. The Access - What can i say about this one??? Just hear it and you'll find out why Alienn is one of the best night full on acts nowadays, if you weren't already convinced by his previous work. Amazing arrangement, and so complex that you almost can't believe it's true, this is pure ecstasy. It's that good ;)

10/10

03. Chemical Kinetic - The voices at the beggining promise a very good track, and i wasn't wrong, it's a very good combination from these two acts which was something i was expecting because the quality of the artists involved it's undeniable. The end is amazing, with many surprises around the corner. Another great track and great to finish the EP in beauty.

9/10

Final conclusions: This EP was just like i expected and more, The Access is, probabbly, Alienn's best solo work until now, and proves he's imo the best of the best in this specific genre. The other tracks are very good too and Stereopanic sure brings quality to this release so... What are you waiting to buy it??? Where to buy i hear you saying avidly?? Here:

http://www.beatport....e-records/21545

or

http://www.beatport....ease/one/827837

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

Artist: Alienn

Title: One EP

Label: Hypergate Records

Date: November, 2011

1. One

2. The Access

3. Chemicl Kinetic

Posted Image

Holy. Crap. What the f*ck was that?

This is Patrik Ferreira and he loves him some acid leads. Nah, that wouldn't do it justice. That's like saying santa was a little upset at you this past Christmas season.

Posted Image

"F*ck you, f*ck you, and f*ck you. Oatmeal Raisin cookies and skim milk? B*tch, I'm pissin' on yo flowers!"

This Swiss gentleman released Cosmic Matter in 2009 and it instantly kicked down the doors of what twilight psytrance could be. Intense, melodic, danceable, and a heaping pile of acid that would rival all the fixins on a Thanksgiving table. So what does he do with this EP?

Tops it. It's an all out war against trancers that think they are just gonna listen to this music and nod their head. Not possible. His music gets in you and controls you like the marionette you are. Survey1 gave a good review that pretty much covered it, but I am here to second his approval. If you love the twilight genre and thought that the air might've been let out of the balloon, he's going to blow you.

Your mind, your mind...he's going to blow your mind.

http://www.beatport.com/release/one/827837

Mdk