Are X dream back?

CoLoUr DoTZ

I woke up this morning with 2 bands in my head. Orbital and XDream.

First one, they are working in a new album right now!! good news!! at least for me........

Second one.... I found a new website for the band.http://gplusrecords.com/xdream/

where you can find a gig calendar. Well not to busy really, but something new. Actually they play Hamburg

tonight. (Any promoter from Berlin..... bring them over!!!).

I thought that they where in different projects now and not much into Xdream anymore. Actually they last

album was from 2003 or 2004 (apart from the march ep). But after the gig in Ozora, now this new website.... are they in the come back??

Has anyone around have any info about?? Any new releases??

It is just so hard to find any info about them anywhere......

Please bring Thorazin back. ;)

but hopefully in a hypnotic way like the album version and not too glitched to dance like during their ozora performance. i also wouldn't mind id they made something in the style of psycho activity or panic in paradise, but that's not going to happen...

but hopefully in a hypnotic way like the album version and not too glitched to dance like during their ozora performance. i also wouldn't mind id they made something in the style of psycho activity or panic in paradise, but that's not going to happen...

I thought Ozora was gonna be an old repertoire live set. Glitchy?? not surprised really, I dont expect them to copy themselves, but I´m really curious what they would come up if they team up in the studio again. For sure nothing cheese.

What really surprises me is the new site, Why a X-Dream website after all this years of none?? Whatever it is, this guys know how to keep a secret........ :ph34r: