MAN WITH NAME unknown track

netrionio

Awesome crowd!! But it's MWNN, who can't dance to this guy?

The track is "Dirty Trick", was released in 2007. Here's she, whole:

Thanks a lot man !!! I have all the albums but in all cases I could not recognize the track! It sounds so different from the party!

Thanks a lot man !!! I have all the albums but in all cases I could not recognize the track! It sounds so different from the party!

Well, that's the difference of listening to a track on an iPod and then listening to it in a powerful sound system in a club. Bass, melodies, drums seem to be completely different, faster, fatter.

Well, that's the difference of listening to a track on an iPod and then listening to it in a powerful sound system in a club. Bass, melodies, drums seem to be completely different, faster, fatter.

The original video was distorted to hell and back, I'm not too surprised someone can't hear what it was. The difference is not so big it wouldn't be recognizable compared with ipod and live event, it's still musically the same damn thing, unless it's been remixed for live.

The original video was distorted to hell and back, I'm not too surprised someone can't hear what it was. The difference is not so big it wouldn't be recognizable compared with ipod and live event, it's still musically the same damn thing, unless it's been remixed for live.

I agree, the camera was way too close to the speakers, it sounds a little bit distorted. Anyway I recognized it the first 5 seconds. But what I really meant is that most times people listen to a track on earphones, and then the impact of listening to a full-power bassline in a sound system is surprising. I guess it has to do with the so-called "hid frequencies" which I guess are the ones we don't hear but our body feels, or so I heard.