E-Mantra's New album

CyclotronMajesty

This album looks really wondrous. I am looking forward to it's release.

http://www.altar-records.com/emantra.html

Look at those videos! Does anyone know if they are going to be included on the CD?

Hi,

No the videos are not included with the release but when you place an order of 2 CDs+ at Altar Records I can send you a free DVD containing the videos, for your own personal use and free of additional charge.

You may place an order or a pre order to: http://www.altar-records.com/preorders.html

Hi,

No the videos are not included with the release but when you place an order of 2 CDs+ at Altar Records I can send you a free DVD containing the videos, for your own personal use and free of additional charge.

You may place an order or a pre order to: http://www.altar-records.com/preorders.html

I just ordered VA - Water and C.J Catalizer - I´ll be there from Altar Records. Please include the free DVD containing the videos.

Daemon Åselius AKA masen023 Sweden :)

I just ordered VA - Water and C.J Catalizer - I´ll be there from Altar Records. Please include the free DVD containing the videos.

Daemon Åselius AKA masen023 Sweden :)

Ok, cool but too late mate I've already sent your order.Please remind me next time (with no obligation to order again 2 CDs, one will be ok! :ph34r:

Please note that this is an usual DVD with no menu and the Vids are .wmv

PS: for some reason I never receive any notification when someone reply on one of my posted messages

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Hey DJ Zen i'm going to take u up on that generous offer and get E-Mantra's new Album and Aes Dana's New album.

• 3 weeks later...

MAGIC, a whole lotta magic :)

Very emotional release..After the dark & twisted energy of "Arcana" this beauty comes like cherry on the cake :D

Songs got really nice flow and there is impressive change of atmosphere, so there is no time to feel bored, like with a number of other "psychill" records nowadays..

When i heard that E-Mantra is working on downtempo release, the first thought that hit my mind was that darker feel of ambient part of E-Mantra, like one in the "Ninive Under The Stars", that I consider one of his greatest gems in my book.. Here, I think "Hypnagogia" can take that praise..Awesome nightime goa/chill epicness with gentle melodies and mindflashing fx-es, and that frog sample just makes it better. Great stuff :)

Anyway, can't wait to hear the second album on Suntrip. After this, my expectations are even bigger :)

As for this one, it stays as a big competitor for the downtempo album of 2011 :)

Chill..or die :P

Arcana 5-

Visions From The Past 5-

My thoughts are that the third masterpiece will be 5 with a GIANT flower :D

Peace to Emmanuel and Altar Rec for this amazing gift for the upcoming sunny days, we'll need it ;)

Favorite Trax :

Visions From The Past, Forever, Secluded Trails (!), Menhir (2010 Mix), Hypnagogia (!), Mindfluid (!), Last Day Of The Butterfly (!)