Space Elves - Terrestrial Planet Finder

Imba

Hello lads!

Me and Paul made new track, i definited it like goa athemn because is melodic, easy and emotional at some parts, also there are etno sounds. Track is totaly old school imo, because Paul is an older guy that keep style from 90s and i decided to be old school this time too and make this athemn together :)

http://soundcloud.com/imbagoa/space-elves-terrestrial-planet

Hope you will like it! :)

Hey, anybody there? No one? All comments goes to soundcloud? Well, it seems,I will be first here. :P

At first: Imba, don`t be so modest! I know, Paul is an older guy, and he loves old school. But I also know that you are proved to be a crazy oldschool fan, and every member of Space Elves deserve each other. Cooperation is the power! ;)

My impressions:

- the track is 100% oldschool, oh, I feel so sweet nostalgia with this bassdrum and synths!

- again we have special Space Elves feature - long, floating, and monotonous track. This is usually counted as minus, but Space Elves turned this into plus (how they make it?), and the result is - we have really trancy and hypnotic track! I am OK with it, because I think that goa trance must be hypnotic (well, not totally, but in most cases).

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

Now it`s time for black words: THE BASSDRUM STARTS TOO EARLY!!! why you don`t want to wait? Only 15 secs for intro and then BOOMBOOMBOOM!!! Oh, I am not so seriously, but I really like loooong and atmospheeeeeric intros, like Aurari`s "Instant Transmission" or Ajna`s "Mother Gaia".

P.S.

"Tokyo Old School" - totally excellent! can`t wait to hear samples of Space Elves album!!! :D

Oh great review, thank you so much!

Glad you like it and we are happy to hear that. Now me and Mirza works on another track that would be more like Tokyo Old School, twisted, agressive and dark :)

Album should be finished this year but at the moment we look to finish some new tracks for our live in Budapest in march. However, it will be released on CD or as free on Ektoplazm, if some label decide that is good enough for CD so be it, if not on free no problem :)

Some good news are that Mirza (Arronax) are working hard on his album and probably will be released at Neogoa how i know, Paul prepare new EP, again totaly old school smiliar to this track. CoaGoa also prepare spacy forest EP for UAF... you will have much music for us. Also i have plans for Goa Overdose 2 on spring/summer and again old school with few new unreleased artsits.

cya :)

Some good news are that Mirza (Arronax) are working hard on his album and probably will be released at Neogoa how i know

Yup, he is very busy lately, working hard on his new album, and I already heard some samples from tracks that will be featured on album and I can say it's gonna be very psychedelic and with lot of dark/goa elements.

Back on topic, new track sound very nice, but in my humble opinion you should pay more attention to the sound, thoose kickdrums doesn't sound very well on my speakers. Besides that and poor ending, this is one of pure win. Keep up with great work and good luck in Budapest ;)

Oh great review, thank you so much!

Glad you like it and we are happy to hear that. Now me and Mirza works on another track that would be more like Tokyo Old School, twisted, agressive and dark :)

Album should be finished this year but at the moment we look to finish some new tracks for our live in Budapest in march. However, it will be released on CD or as free on Ektoplazm, if some label decide that is good enough for CD so be it, if not on free no problem :)

Some good news are that Mirza (Arronax) are working hard on his album and probably will be released at Neogoa how i know, Paul prepare new EP, again totaly old school smiliar to this track. CoaGoa also prepare spacy forest EP for UAF... you will have much music for us. Also i have plans for Goa Overdose 2 on spring/summer and again old school with few new unreleased artsits.

cya :)

Work in progress - that`s great! I am a big fan of Arronax (Forest Of Twilight is a killer for me), and impressed by CoaGoa tracks I`ve heard on MySpace.

Btw, do you know anything about Arronax first album Dreamcatcher? I have seen this one on Discogs, and of course I want it. It`s possible to get it? I even search through the web, but don`t find any trace... Maybe, he has a plans for reissue? Thanks for any info!

^_^^_^^_^

His friend (i think) still got one CD but condition of disc isn't the best, Ill ask Mirza to rip thoose tracks if its possible.

Oh guys, you are so kind... B) No words can describe my gratefulness! I hope, everything will be fine ^_^^_^^_^

I dont know really. I asked him to send me tracks but he dont have that CD anymore also projects are lost how i know... who knows in future maybe :D

OK! Anyway, thanks!!!