The Fourth Kind

PlutoDelic

i am not much of a movie guy since movies tend to leave quite a lot of gaps, in one word, i dont like compressed movies where you have to brainstorm your idea about the movie within an hour...

now, This movie has GAPS, it's not the best one but it opens a effing topic about the point of the movie.

just lately, our disabled genius said: Aliens might hate us , and this is exactly where the movie freaked the shit out of me...

back to the movie, the way they included the Sumerians and their language, hypnosis, and an owl who uses its eyes to eff up our mind, and that small freaky town in Alaska, alaska was one of my lifetime checkpoints, and i repeat my self, WAS!!!!

for the people who've seen it, the part where they enter after they open the door, i was never that scared in my life

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

My GF usually hates Sci-Fi but for some reason she really wanted to see this, I went along after telling her she will hate it and it'll put her off good Sci-Fif movies. I was proved right in a far too convincing manner.

The camera work is awful, why they need to have both the "real" footage alongside the movie footage with 2 people saying the same thing at the same time is beyond me. It is not clever just fucking annoying. At one point they had the screen split in 4, a usual 2 way spilt showing inside and outside a house but decided they should do it with the "real" and movie footage too. Worst scene in movie history for me.

Also the "real" footage is so fake, why would you need to different actresses to play the role of one real person and still expect people to believe it's real. Stupid stupid film makers.

Add on to that the plot is incredibly weak and the truths incredibly lame.

The aliens at one point posses the body of one of the characters and speaks to the people. The say "We are......" and the end of that sentence is the most obvious thing you can think of. The whole movie is a bad adaptation of Erich von Däniken insightful books but the movie fails on every level. This is number 3 in my all time worst movies list.

One of the worst movies I have ever seen.

My GF usually hates Sci-Fi but for some reason she really wanted to see this, I went along after telling her she will hate it and it'll put her off good Sci-Fif movies. I was proved right in a far too convincing manner.

The camera work is awful, why they need to have both the "real" footage alongside the movie footage with 2 people saying the same thing at the same time is beyond me. It is not clever just fucking annoying. At one point they had the screen split in 4, a usual 2 way spilt showing inside and outside a house but decided they should do it with the "real" and movie footage too. Worst scene in movie history for me.

Also the "real" footage is so fake, why would you need to different actresses to play the role of one real person and still expect people to believe it's real. Stupid stupid film makers.

Add on to that the plot is incredibly weak and the truths incredibly lame.

The aliens at one point posses the body of one of the characters and speaks to the people. The say "We are......" and the end of that sentence is the most obvious thing you can think of. The whole movie is a bad adaptation of Erich von Däniken insightful books but the movie fails on every level. This is number 3 in my all time worst movies list.

But how did you really feel...lol

I just saw Close Encounters of the Third Kind again and I was amazed at how bad a movie it really was.

Bad Sci-Fi movies are some kind of tradition in western culture.

We know they will be bad, but we go anyway just to see how bad.