best album so far, has anything come close to artha?

technosomy

Hey Healium,

I recommend you give this album a listen if you haven't already. With your taste for individual sound/effects placement, originality and the liking of the Hedonix album it might be to your liking. I've only listened to it once so far but it left a good impression. It's also from the land of Oz.

Jon =)

Hey Healium,

I recommend you give this album a listen if you haven't already. With your taste for individual sound/effects placement, originality and the liking of the Hedonix album it might be to your liking. I've only listened to it once so far but it left a good impression. It's also from the land of Oz.

Jon =)

Cool, thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out!

The new album by Cybernetika, Scythe of Orion, definitly comes close to the best album from 2010 for me. ALthough I usually prefer more goa-esque stuff, this one is just too delicious, killer-atmosphere!

Will check the new Goasia album soon, something tells me I'm gonna like that a lot too.

As for the comps, I have to say Temple of Chaos and Spiritual Rising really did it for me.

• 6 months later...

technossomy (and other people interested) - you might wanna check our Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary double VA called "Panta Deus", featuring two tracks by Artha:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus

Artha - Antistatic Circle

Artha - From Life to Life

The second one is my favourite Artha track right after his epic "Controlled".

• 1 year later...