Suntrip Records Repress!

August 25, 2010 1:31 AM by Fabien Mars

Repress!!!

The news first appeared on our Facebook group and last emailing:

As you may have noticed, many of our old cds are almost unfindable these days. They are out of stock in shops, and even we don’t have any copies left. Worse, prices were starting to raise on discogs.

Today, Khetzal, Apsara, Heliopolis, Twist Dreams, Dimension 5 and Goasia are totally gone. And we expect the same will happen with Sky Input, RA (feeeew left), Opus Iridium (2 left, I swear), Ka-Sol (twenty left) in a not too far future. So in case you still want these cds in their first batch, don’t hesitate to order them!

Our online shop still gave you the possibility to buy FLAC files, but some prefer to hold the real thing in their hands. And as we had a lot of requests for the old cds we deceided to reprint a part of our old catalogue!

SUNCD02 : VA - Apsara

SUNCD03 : Khetzal - Corolle

SUNCD04 : Filteria - Heliopolis

SUNCD06 : VA - Twist Dreams

SUNCD07 : Ra - 9th

SUNCD08 : Dimension 5 - Transdimensional

SUNCD10 : VA - Opus Iridium

Some will have a slightly different artwork, we'd lost some a few years ago after a computer of ours was stolen...

We did our best to find a nice factory which would agree to manufacture a limited batch of these. And after weeks of twists and turns and negociations, I think we are on the verge of reaching an agreement!

So this means within a few weeks, these cds will be available again in our Suntrip shop! Great huh?

Posted by: Fabien Mars

C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT NEWS!!!!! THX Mars & Anoebis!!!!

So could You specify about some artwork changes (Some will have a slightly different artwork, we'd lost some a few years ago after a computer of ours was stolen...)I need to know which releases will be with different artwork, I hope it's not Apsara (because art is amazing, really sunshine ))) Khetzal front also was great...& hope it will be the same :rolleyes:

I've noticed Transdimensional is still available at psyshop.

Is the new batch gonna be available in other shops too or only in the Suntrip shop?

i want to changed the artwork of khetzals cd, just to have a good motive to buy the new edition

What about the people who don't own the first edition? And why do you need another?

The whole point of the repress is to give people an opportunity to own these cd's as they are sold out practically everywhere. It's not a special edition or anything, it's a repress.

What about the people who don't own the first edition? And why do you need another?

The whole point of the repress is to give people an opportunity to own these cd's as they are sold out practically everywhere. It's not a special edition or anything, it's a repress.

1)new artwork=a motive to buy again(if there is the same i wouldnt buy it)

2)i found the 1st edition via a trade(so i want that trade worths)

i hope its clear now

And here's the link

http://www.suntriprecords.com/news/id/118/

I hope Khetzal and Twist Dreams stay normal..

Hopefully i have original Twist Dreams & art is really good! I like bathroom under tree he-he... :)

p.s.: by the way artwork for Filteria Remixed + Unreleased by Ukiro it's really amazing!!!!!

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=2054609

Unfortunately it's only web release, i prefer to get this one in original CD release, it would be great to make limited edition press ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it takes some time to fix everything again, all of the cds will have a little updated artwork (address changed, typos corrected, sometimes some other stuff changed) and because of that it will take some more time, but they will be available before Christmas for sure... We keep you all informed :)

Well, it takes some time to fix everything again, all of the cds will have a little updated artwork (address changed, typos corrected, sometimes some other stuff changed) and because of that it will take some more time, but they will be available before Christmas for sure... We keep you all informed :)

okay :(

go go go suntrip,

I'm very curious to see the different editions :)

• 1 month later...

Apparently they are out now at suntrip.

Could mars or anoebis actually take pictures of them and add them on discogs. I'm interested in the small changes, the remade Apsara and also the whole different cover for Opus Iridium.

Also you guys should have made a couple of physical copies of the Filteria - Remixed :P

Either way as soon as I'll get money I'll be ordering Apsara, Twist Dreams and Khtezal. Finally. I seriously think 60e for Khetzal - Corolle, a 2005 release, is just too much.(Goddamn discogs)

If I had a scanner I would do it... So I hope someone else can do it fast :)

Here for instance the new cover for Opus Iridium:

http://www.suntriprecords.com/shop/item/SUNCD10M/

also, if you click on the Apsara and Khetzal links, you can see how the new cd itself looks :)

http://www.suntriprecords.com/news/

Apparently they are out now at suntrip.

Could mars or anoebis actually take pictures of them and add them on discogs. I'm interested in the small changes, the remade Apsara and also the whole different cover for Opus Iridium.

Also you guys should have made a couple of physical copies of the Filteria - Remixed :P

Either way as soon as I'll get money I'll be ordering Apsara, Twist Dreams and Khtezal. Finally. I seriously think 60e for Khetzal - Corolle, a 2005 release, is just too much.(Goddamn discogs)

You can view some of the new artwork on Suntrip site by clicking on the individual links for each album in the recently posted news section. I think I'll be grabbing the same 3 albums. VERY excited about getting my hands on Khetzal, I've been wanting a copy for awhile now. Not so sure yet whether I'll get the 2 comps.