Jikooha - Vega (Space Elves rmx)

Imba

• 6 months later...

Very nice track! Very hypnotic and flows well. The part that starts at 4:50 is pure old school sound, nice job there! The samples made me want to listen to Enlightened Evolution again. I think proper mastering could do wonders though, the general sound is flat which makes it a bit boring. Nice remix thou! :)

can't help in saying I don't really like the rmx: it's flat and all the wonderfull dynamics are out.

the original is so really great (imo - best Jikooha track ever); so it was hard afther all to make a proper rmx

don't want to judge you ;)

all - or most - energy is gone

original breaths out the energy from the space travel (see the movie CONTACT), the rmx doens't (go any ware - imo).

for example the part of the original version 3:10 is so massive, that kinda effects I miss in your version: the dynamics; can't hardly recognise some stuff from the original version

any how: internet are just words, maybe could be intersting talking baout in real life, sodon't take the comment too negative, it's just my opinion

i hope you can cope with/bare my comment/feedback :)

it's just i love the original so much; emotions are so good in this track...