Re-mastered & extended version of "Double Dragon - Continuum" album -  FREE via bit torrent & Soundcloud.

Hello, this is Steve Good from Double Dragon.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am making a re-mastered & extended version of the 1st Double Dragon album, "continuum" available for FREE via bit torrent.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3194663

You can also get it at soundcloud >

http://soundcloud.com/double-dragon/sets/double-dragon-continuum-re-mastered-and-extended-2010

Why ? Well, because the album was originally released on Phantasm records in 2000, and all of the CD and vinyl copies have sold out, so it's a bit difficult to find. As it was never officially released in any kind of digital format in those pre-mp3 days, I've decided to re-master it myself and include a couple of extra tracks. The rights to all of the tracks have come back to me and, rather than deal with labels, distributors and all of that nonsense, I've decided to give it away ( but at a lower bit-rate ).

So, this FREE version is 160K mp3, and should be fine for home use, but I wouldn't recommend playing these out. If you REALLY like it you can buy a high-res mp3 or WAV version directly from me ( details are included with the files ).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, that it brings back some nice memories for the oldies like me, and that the youngsters can hear what we were dancing to back in the olden days. Please distribute freely ...

Cheers,

Steve Good ( double dragon )

Wow, thank you!

I've just downloaded them all from Soundcloud. I believe I was the first as I noticed that you'd only just finished uploading. I can feel a small hum of privileged opportunity from having done so. Posted Image

Thanks again. Can't wait to have a listen later tonight.

I've actually always wanted for this to be re-released on CD and have saved myself from listening to this album until I held it in my slimy and possessive clutches, this will have to do for now.

I'd love to grab one of the higher quality files you have listed but I'm more into CD's and I'm also broke as hell at the moment.

Jon =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I think this is the same version that was available in 2010, but some people had trouble contacting DD directly to purchase the high quality download. Now that the album is finally available on Bandcamp more people will have a chance to acquire this remastered classic.