Pleiadians

Guest Psymijis

Since i am here on this board every one talks about this band and i dont have a single track of them , which is the best track from Pleiadians??

If you ever heard anything by "etnica" or "crop circles" you've heard them. because it's the same group. Indeed a great act. some classic tracks:

etnica - vimana

crop circles - lunar civilisation

and the album: Pleiadians: IFO

Guest --== MiLeS ==--

-7 Sisters- . . .(Family of Light)

Listen and shiver...

I would recommend -Taygeta- for Pleiadians on full steam, in fact the whole IFO album is heavily recommended...the Family of Light album scores considerably less on my tilt-o-meter.

Maia (the altime-best track IMO, and I've heard quite a lot of psy)

Taygeta

Alcyone

Head Spin

Modulation

Meter

Family of light

Moon in your window

These are all MASTERPIECES, not just your average good tracks but downright amazing tunes. Considering that they have released 2 albums so far with a total of 14 tracks in them, 7 classics ain't too shabby at all! And mind you, the rest of the tracks are great too, infact far far better than most groups' best tracks. They only one I don't dig really is "Universe 13", but that's not a bad song either.

mE and Avneesh - I've seen the album "IFO" for sale many times in at least a couple of psy-shops here in Helsinki during the last coupla months. Maybe we can arrange something if I get a hold of a copy?