Psytrance goods from this year?

murphythecat

Maybe name some of your favourite albums from previous years, to give people some idea of what kind of thing you like. Personally I've heard loads of new albums I think are good, most of them are darkpsy but a few good ones from other subgenres too.

I cant find one, single, good album this year, i'm depressed, are you? or the depression start years ago? What am i missing here!

You're weird.

But seriously, there is tons of awesome / good stuff released this year: Atrihm & Encephalopaticys, Third Ear Audio, Kraft, Sienis, Fragletrollet, Hedonix, Solar Fields, Shpongle, Delirious Noon, Hallucinegen in Dub, Cosmosis, Ozmali, Filteria, Psykovsky, Terranoise, Terrafractyl, Principles of Flight, Tron, Arsenic; to name just a few outside the full-on and prog- styles I'm not interested in.

If you're unable to find anything there, then probably you simply lost interest in this music :(

You're weird.

But seriously, there is tons of awesome / good stuff released this year: Atrihm & Encephalopaticys, Third Ear Audio, Kraft, Sienis, Fragletrollet, Hedonix, Solar Fields, Shpongle, Delirious Noon, Hallucinegen in Dub, Cosmosis, Ozmali, Filteria, Psykovsky, Terranoise, Terrafractyl, Principles of Flight, Tron, Arsenic; to name just a few outside the full-on and prog- styles I'm not interested in.

If you're unable to find anything there, then probably you simply lost interest in this music :(

im weird? all right, but thanks anyway, gotta check this out; but even tough, if i dont love anything there, besides the new solarfield ans shpongle, well, i still love old psytrance