The Infinity Project

Guest spacemonkey

that pic won't get you any further it's obviously a promo.

looking at astraloque there is a label named Fabulous, and they have only this noted there:

The Infinity Project Tribadelic Meltdown EP: ? / ? FAB016 95 12"

could be geniuene by the look of it and very rara also.

Guest spacemonkey

yes i saw it ;-)

i thought it was marker on it, but those stars seem printed.

anyway fabulous did release another TIP EP, so this probably is a real one.

so you have it, or not?

i have come accross other older releases by known artist on 2d hand sites that weren't listed any where else.

my geuss is, that because it's very old, it usually isn't listed as goa, or that these are artist that only released one EP, before the goa artist used the name.

the later is slighty unlikely though with a name like TIP.

eitherway could be quite interesting.

Guest r2d2

No I don't have it. I wish I did.

My guess is this is very old, and it doesn't sound like Goa as we know it but rather like old Techno. That's just my guess. It'd be nice to at least hear what it sounds like.

What other artists old releases did you come across?

Guest spacemonkey

i came across a total eclipse release called e-go (trip 1,2,3,4) from 93 or something on dance device.

and a 2lp release called etno techno with A Juno Reactor - Alash (When I Graze My Beautiful Sheep) (6:20)

B Total Eclipse - Tenskwa Tawa (6:50) and two unkown probably techno acid tracks , from 1994.

Guest spacemonkey

oh yes and XENOMORPH visitor/surgery/universal language from 1994 not listed on his sites discography, so what is it?

Guest r2d2

I've never heard of that Xenomorph single. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some other Xenomorph.

I came across that Total Eclipse-E-go single too but didn't buy it because I wasn't sure that was the same Total Eclipse. Do you have it? If so, what does it sound like?

Guest Dj Halo/Surreal Audio

man with no name used to make fucking good acid house back in the late 80`s, early 90`s...on a label called urban acid.love it!

• 12 years later...

resurrected!

my favorite is probably squidgy atomica. But most of their tracks are generally just "good" and not spectacular.

The doof remix of that one track i forget its name, is completely classic too, and that legendary VA its on, together with the legendary dj mix that starts with that etnica track i also forget the name of :D

Feeling very wierd ofc is also good, but AP remix is better.

Mystical Experiences :)

Dont have that in my collection actually, on my HDD, listening now on youtube, and honestly, I dont recognise it as Ive ever heard it before :)

Awesome :)

Ill give my verdict later.

Edit. Ok its later. It was freaking awesome man. Really really nice :)

Something reminiscent to some of cosmosis' downtempo.

Edit. The sample used in the beginning Ive also used heavily during the years in my producing as "here goes a genereal psy-sample" :D

That documentary has tons of awesome quotables.

To use them now though, would be considered cheesy. But I dont care, theyre still great sampleware.

'Did I just invent a new word? Sampleware?

Mystical Experiences is probably my favorite album to come out of the goa scene. At least favorite non-dance album.

I like TIP's dance tracks too... they paved the way for a trippier, tweakier, more soundscape driven psy. What's amazing to me is that their style seemed to come out of nowhere (from the darkness? :))...'Hyperactive' is from 1991, and it predicted how British trance would develop to a downright scary extent...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...