E.O.E. - Robotik Organism

amithaba_buddha

Finally after lots of work and exploration , i have the pleasure to introduce my new SnappyCrackleACiDTechnoGOAPsyTrance (like the old ones used to say :) ) Projekt.

E.O.E. stands out for Element of Earth or Essence of Earth but can stand out for other many things , hence why it's E.O.E.

This EP will soon be available as a free download mp3 and as a CDR for those who wish to buy it for more quality , collektion or simply many other reasons!

Enjoy the ACiD and Keep the Konnection!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSuq5snrj_k

yo watttttaaa f... happend with the f...... old old school lost buddha,who has been my source of life in this shity system ,,if thats old school then i am a fucking 50 cent lover,santos you must understand that i love your music, i mean i can say for me its in the first 10 project to me but this is buullshit, for me,no hard feelings,i must fck register just to say this, i didnt do that for more of 3 years,but i have to when i was fck reading penzoluine uuuuuuuu thats old school hahahaahahahah

yo watttttaaa f... happend with the f...... old old school lost buddha,who has been my source of life in this shity system ,,if thats old school then i am a fucking 50 cent lover,santos you must understand that i love your music, i mean i can say for me its in the first 10 project to me but this is buullshit, for me,no hard feelings,i must fck register just to say this, i didnt do that for more of 3 years,but i have to when i was fck reading penzoluine uuuuuuuu thats old school hahahaahahahah

It's complicated. I am happy to read i have brought life to you but it doesn't mean there is not life in the system. i love the system. And yes it's like Penzoline just said it's Old Skool.

Glad you Registered! Welcome back to Psynews! :)

ACID trance!!!

This is fun stuff, huge fan of early-mid 90s acid trance.

Think your bpm is a little too high, connects more with raveyness than true techno. I think that part of oldschool can get left behind...lower bpm = more room you can fill between beats, but then this is just what i think.