Crazy Astronaut - Renegade (Osom Music)

Guest antic

Sounds pretty nice, but why always so damn fast?? Totally ruins the trance for me... This would have been great if it was slowed down 10-15 bpm.

o and the cover looks very nice :)

yeah u r right! :( seems like he just pressed the fast-forward bottom... and I'm pretty sure I would prefer it to go down 20-25 bpm :P what is it, around 170-175?! And actually sounds more like "regular" psytrance sped up, and not dark psy? Or is it me?! I guess it's sort of his two previous projects (Furious+Delirious Noon) blended together, well not my cup of tea I think!

• 10 months later...

I just discovered this album and I find it strange that it seems to be overlooked here on Psynews? :)

I'm not much of a Darkpsy, Full-On or Progressive fan, but this album is AMAZING! One of the best psytrance albums I ever heard.

It seems to combine the fast and psychedelic elements from Darkpsy with the melodic elements of Full-On. (However mentioning Full-On is maybe not the good term to describe this album. :P )

Normally I don't like really fast psytrance, like some Darkpsy, but I don't find it disturbing at all when listening to this album. The average BPM is around 170 I think.

Definitely worth to check this one out.. :)