Dakini Records - Logo Symbol.

DaZeD

Hi, I'm sorry to post this here, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question.

It's in my head for a long time and I hope/think I can find the answer here.

Dakini Records make use of this beautiful symbol - ( http://www.dakinirecords.com/ right in the center) - as their logo, I was wondering what it stands for, or how it's named.

Can someone help me with this please?

Ok, since I got no reply here I asume that no one knows or cares.

So I sended my question to Dakini Records and I got this reply, for those who like to know.

"The logo is from Japanese bonji -- a buddhist form of writing derived

from sanskrit -- and it means Dakini. Dakini is a goddess with a lot of different forms in Asian culture, but I like the Tibetan one, dancing in the clouds, and protecting you in your dreams..."

It's August you know. Not only are people on holidays, but it's the festival month for the psytrance scene...

Thanks very much for the information. I always though it was the photo of a tatoo or soem random drawing. That wasn't the case.

Ok, sorry, I'm just a very impatient person, my appologies. :D

I couldn't find the symbol anywhere else, so I wouldn't be that supprised if no one would know, but maybe there was a chance someone would, but anyways, Gio from Dakini was so kind to respond with detailed information.

I'm way too impatient, my bet.