SUBCONSCIOUSMIND - INTERMEZZO EXTENDED

01 :: Unpredictalizer (145 BPM)

02 :: Essenz (142 BPM)

03 :: Hector The Dark (145 BPM)

04 :: MyMusic (145 BPM)

05 :: (Out-In)Side (145 BPM)

06 :: Past Be Past (143 BPM)

07 :: iRemberem oGa (145 BPM)

Intermezzo Extended is the latest full-length release from SubConsciousMind (Raphael Huber), a self-made Swiss artist with an original approach to composing next-level psychedelic dance music. While it masterfully captures the essence of the classic Goa trance sound, this album transcends mere nostalgia by shaping the spirit of the past into something new and completely unique. The seven songs that form Intermezzo Extended are primed to launch the listener on an epic journey into visionary dimensions of sound seething and shimmering with complex melodies, irresistible rhythms, and raw emotional depths. With powerful storytelling and an uncommon degree of musicality SubConsciousMind has forged a modern-day gem straight from the heart. Turn up the volume and prepare yourself for an authentic experience of boundless creativity!

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV direct from Ektoplazm:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/subcon...mezzo-extended/

Be sure to pay a visit to SCM's fully featured web site for production tutorials, insight into his creative process, and more free music!

http://www.scm-music.com/

Guest antic

I quickly previewed the samples and I really can't believe that such awesome, creative and emotional music is being released for free!

Thanks Basilisk & SubConsciousMind!!! :clapping:

I haven't heard the full album yet but I bought the four track EP and it's damn great. Btw. check Subconsciousmind's first album Gfühlsweid, also awesome music.

Yes! Just what I needed ;) Thank you. This is awesome music. Bursting with colours, emotions, life. A real mind-and-body-experience. It's been a year since I've bought the 4-track, and I remember having iRemberem oGa on heavy rotation for weeks; greatest tune of 2008 it was!