Todays good news

phobium

Interchill sent me a promo for their new compilation, VA - One Dub. Listening to it now and it sounds pretty good. I guess I'm doing exactly what they were hoping, telling other people about it ... :)

Anyways, it was a nice thing in an utter shitty day.

Interchill sent me a promo for their new compilation, VA - One Dub. Listening to it now and it sounds pretty good. I guess I'm doing exactly what they were hoping, telling other people about it ... :)

It's the Eat Digital power ^_^ , you probably know Damion ;)

Not bad!

Samples here...

Hope this is as good as it sounds... :)

most of it seems quite reggae'ish dub... not really that breath taking (or innovative) but not bad, well we'll see how it works out :)

I think I will prefer some of the old classics more than this...

but I like the way their sample streamer works, no hassle of starting and changing tracks :P and it stops when its finished!

Lucky bastard, the last promo I got was Banco de Gaia - "You are Here" album years ago.