Goa Vintage Nr. 1 digital Release feat. Phototropic artists

It's indeed a release without any additional value, compiled out of 3 Phototropic CD's. I think this kind of release makes sense for people that are merely interested in legally downloading a couple of tunes, rather then buying a whole CD. Moreover Midijum Rec. is a big record company and thus might reach a larger market, i.e. people that aren't awere of small oldschool labels such as Phototropic :)!

hum... why is this called goa VINTAGE since most tracks were released recently? :blink: :blink: :blink: I know that things move fast in the electronic music world but still, calling a 1 year-old track vintage is a bit of strech of the imagination IMO.

since most tracks were released recently? :blink: :blink: :blink:

u can read up there that all tracks are already released on 3 phototropic cd`s

And yes why Goa VINTAGE ?? are this tracks selected like the best from those 3 photo. cd`s ?

Great news and congratulations Phototropic. And what a surprise aswel!

I must say it's a very good initiative for those who aren't aware of Phototropic's music , as Agneton said , and for those who are only interested in certain tracks from some of the various records that Phototropic released.

About the "original mix" it is all correct . Every song that is original , is always an original mix :)

About the "Vintage" , Phototropic's music has an "old school" sound and despite the songs beeing recent it can be considered "old" in a way , "old school goa" and hence the "goa vintage" , it's all a matter of visions :)

Keep up the good work Phototropic.

/Filipe

PS. here's the description of the release as what i meant before : "10 fantastic new and fresh unreleased goa tunes like from the good old days ! Arranged and produced in 2009 but in the style of 1996. Enjoy this new collection series with the real goa sounding music from outer space".

I hope I'm not going to far offtopic here... but since Phototropic has such nice artists, when can we expect a label party in Austria? :D :posford:

Partywise things start progressing slowly... oldschool party in Vienna is planned for 6th July, and in July i also play on the Seeds of Love Festival... and yes sooner or later there must be a label party of course :)

6th of July? What a wonderful date. Too bad I still have some exams at that time.

What about the Seeds of Love festival - I guess goa won't be played a lot there? I did just a quick check here, and will do a more thorough one later. :)

thx!

Hm yes 9th is right not 6th, but there will be a goabase entry anyway... and on Seeds of love i am the only one playing Goa i guess :)