apparat!

murphythecat

Nothing special or incredible IMO and i do love idm/experimental electronix =] ;)

nono, with big speakers, and and good quality recording, this stuff is special, believe me, its special!

nothing special????????????????? then you really need to listen to it with good quality!

listen to this too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBDzxIPd_U...feature=related and

then if you dont get it, fuck it, you wont like it!

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=54129

^^An Apparat appreciation topic was already made by our dear Pavel quite some time ago, but as you may kindly observe, not too many eyebrows have been raised.

I concur with the rest, nothing special. The golden era of what I consider IDM, is, unofrtunately, long time gone.

Whether you agree or not, I will leave up to you and your own perception of intelligent electronic music.

Then again, stuff like this does not really reside up my alley, so my judgement might be a path not to follow. Go in peace...

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=54129

^^An Apparat appreciation topic was already made by our dear Pavel quite some time ago, but as you may kindly observe, not too many eyebrows have been raised.

I concur with the rest, nothing special. The golden era of what I consider IDM, is, unofrtunately, long time gone.

Whether you agree or not, I will leave up to you and your own perception of intelligent electronic music.

Then again, stuff like this does not really reside up my alley, so my judgement might be a path not to follow. Go in peace...

such diplomatic speaking, you should go for presidency

the golden era of idm is long time gone? when was the golden era??????? because last year, with subheim, kettel, funckarma, secede and tons more, i dont know what you talkin about

such diplomatic speaking, you should go for presidency

the golden era of idm is long time gone? when was the golden era??????? because last year, with subheim, kettel, funckarma, secede and tons more, i dont know what you talkin about

Oh, so rude and acting unpolite behind the monitor... That is a no-no!

Don't try to turn one's ignorance into another man's disatvantage.

If you knew me, and knew my musical tastes and how broad they are, you wouldn't venture further into a glorious misstep of trying to make me look like I was misguided.

I do not fall into the modern traps of internet misdemeanors. Virtual quarrels are not to any of my interest.

I have seen the light.

Despite of that, I risk getting unplugged. Unpayed bills and all, ya know?

I shall part with you in peace and hope we meet one day on the path sparkled with the stars' effulgence.

Oh, so rude and acting unpolite behind the monitor... That is a no-no!

Don't try to turn one's ignorance into another man's disatvantage.

If you knew me, and knew my musical tastes and how broad they are, you wouldn't venture further into a glorious misstep of trying to make me look like I was misguided.

I do not fall into the modern traps of internet misdemeanors. Virtual quarrels are not to any of my interest.

I have seen the light.

Despite of that, I risk getting unplugged. Unpayed bills and all, ya know?

I shall part with you in peace and hope we meet one day on the path sparkled with the stars' effulgence.

wow man! all right, but why do you saything when you dont know if its true or not true?

idm is dead???? its starting!!!!!! its now that we see amazing stuff releases every month, i can only start thinking of japanese stuff like kashiwa daisuke, or no.9 and tons of idm releasing from all over the world; and ive never seen any IDM golden era and i dont think they had been, before it was what?kettel and aphex and fsol a bit, but now theres at least 20 idm artist that its in my play list everyday! like secede or kettel or scone and funckarma and barry lynn and near the prenthesis and IooI and ametsub and Another Electronic Musician and lights out asia and bitcrush and jega and and and tons more i could name!

not because youv felt alive on mushroom that youv seen the light! cause when you see the light, you dont talk about stuff you dont know :P

Hello rino! I would agree that the golden era of psytrance is long gone, but not for IDM ... lots of new(2008-2009) releases that are worth ... To get your attention , check this for example::

http://www.discogs.com/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me-Ch...release/1308520

WOW man, thats really something! its soooooo nice! do you have more like that???????????? how come ive never heard of him!

this is what im talking about! this stuff is a BOMB

euhhhhhhhh im listening to the album right now! and i can believe what im hearing, this is AMAZING

men do youv got some others unknown that you shoul tell us their existence??????????????

euhhh this is incredible, what in the fuck is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is better then last yesr subheim!!! this is, i dont know, but one of the most impressive idm realese ive heard, in the categorys of secede and kettel IMO

so original, so detailed, it makes my think as mimesis-art imitating life

That song is nice, too bad the whole album becomes a copy of Coldplay after that. Therefore, people who like Coldplay will also like Apparat.

yeah i know, the remixes sucks in general, but the album walls, you find that it looks like coldplay?????