The Future Sound Of London

murphythecat

I recommend you get Lifeforms: Paths 1-7 if you want more of the same. There's also Amorphous Androgynous - Tales of Ephidrina, though it's not as good in my opinion.

On the other hand, if you want something similar but less organic and more industrial then Dead Cities is very good.

Lifeforms didn't do anything for me for a long time; then I listened to it through good speakers in a dark room at the dead of night and everything clicked. Great stuff.

Amorpheus androgynous is similar like Rotwang says. I read somewhere that tales of ephidra is basically a compilation of the tracks they worked on during lifeforms but never actually included in the end product. Again though, I have to agree, not quite as atmospherically untouchable.

The track Dead Cities simply owns. The dark feel it conveys and the presence it has is on par with the best dark psy.

Guest antic

WOW im amazed literally by the album lifeforms!!!!!!! its one of the most amazing album ive heard, seriously so i want some more like that album! does anyone have some suggestion of music that is a bit the same???

As already suggested you should try "ISDN", "Dead Cities" and "My Kingdom E.P."

Also in similar vein I'd suggest giving a shot to Orb's "Orbus Terrarum".

EVERYTHING

ACCELERATOR

LIFEFORMS

ISDN

DEAD CITIES

TALES OF EPHIDRENA

FROM THE ARCHIVES I - V

ENVIRONMENTS

PAPUA NEW GUINEA singles

LIFEFORMS singles

CASCADE singles

MY KINGDOM singles