2. Furious - This Way (remix)

3. Furious - Sadizmo

4. Furious - Hellworld

5. Furious - Poison

6. Furious & KinDzaDza - Bring The Plant

7. Furious & Exited - Grabs Me

8. Furious & Peyya & Vovan - LSD Baba And 40 Ravers

9. Furious & Guitar Whoop - Ufo On Lfo

Here we have the third album by Russian artist Furious.

This starts where Uncanny Beats ended. If you're not familiar with the new Furious sound, I have to warn you before you hit the samples link.

This is maximal. Actually it's the maximal of the maximals. All the tracks here are an overload of hunderds (literally) sounds that blend together over furious basslines and powerful kicks. Climaxes, start-stops are in the menu too. If you haven't listened to Uncanny Beats then you're not prepared for what is coming.

The tracks here are all very fast over 160 bpm, but the speed fits perfectly with the style and don't bother at all. There's no breaks or chill out tracks here, just 80 minutes of mayhem. And I know that I've said mayhem many times before, but this time I really mean it!

The mixing/mastering/whole production is from another world. It's amazing that with all this chaos everything sounds crystal clear.

Favorite tracks? All obviously although Sadizmo sets news standards of insane music. Beyond belief! :o

If you're looking for ultra intense, mind blowing, maximal psytrance you just found your ideal release.

10/10

Samples:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tlf/tlf1cd001.html

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7684

• Like 1

I've heard a lot about this and yesterday I listened to the samples for the first time

I'm not really into dark, because most of the time I only hear the artists throwing random patterns at me,

but in this album the artist is actually DOING something with the patterns too, it all seems to blend together perfectly

I'll maybe buy this one, of the samples can keep me interested for some time

It's OK but it doesn't blow my mind the way Uncanny Beats did. And I'm pretty sure you're wrong about all the BPMs being over 160.

Uncanny Beats is exactly that...UNCANNY. As in you can't comprehend what the hell is happening to you. Listening to it is like stepping into an elevator which promptly starts plummeting into a black hole and then the Devil takes over control of the Muzak.

This is a cool release but it's just not on that level.

It's OK but it doesn't blow my mind the way Uncanny Beats did. And I'm pretty sure you're wrong about all the BPMs being over 160.

Uncanny Beats is exactly that...UNCANNY. As in you can't comprehend what the hell is happening to you. Listening to it is like stepping into an elevator which promptly starts plummeting into a black hole and then the Devil takes over control of the Muzak.

This is a cool release but it's just not on that level.

indeed most tracks are in 150.. 3 are in 160 and one is in 170..

Uncanny beats is a bit better, but this one is also a masterpiece

Track 1,3,4,6,7 and 9 are reaaaaally good..

i'm not that fond of some parts in track 5 and 8 but still great tracks.

Together with the Osom Va the best album of 2008

9.5/10

• 1 month later...

Uh, yeah. This is some seriously sick $4*t here. Uncanny Beats may be a landmark of sorts but Supremacy is utterly mind-boggling in its own right.

I'm not generally a fan of "dark" but I know brilliant music when I hear it. The level of sophistication in the manipulation of all the sonic layers is hard to fathom. It's kind of frightening actually.

Furious is in a class of his own.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's equal in quality, just maybe a little bit more minimalistic, although, calling Furious minimalistic is a big mistake, I just don't find the words to describe it better, but that's just personal taste.I love it a lot!

Sadismo and Bring The Plant completely pulverize my brain, especially Bring The Plant, jezus, I don't know what they did with that bass, but it shocks right through the heart, the vibration is allmost lethal, it blows my head into tiny little pieces.

Kinda like Puzzle Fusion managed to do.

The whole album is very exciting from the beginning 'till the end, a lot of "dark" tends to really bore after half an hour, like it's only trying to sound hard and dark, just that, but I don't have that with Furious, it's entertainig, normally I don't like the overuse of glitch sounds either, yet Furious get's away with that with no problems.

It's pure chaos, but controlled chaos.