rare Israeli GOA TRACK...

afgin

SHELL SHOCK - SUNSHINE ON TOKYO

the name of the artist is PINI ABEL,an israeli producer who makes in the middle 90' mellodic trance & this is his GOA TRANCE. TRACK.

the track released in israel on the V/A 200% pure dance compilation,in 1995.

great cllasic israeli goa trance,shiny,mellodic,and very rare one.

for listening:

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=kduZ8BqT-5E&...feature=related

and for his PURE MELLODIC TRANCE...SHELL SHOCK - ALARM:

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=2j4usAPJg3c&...re=channel_page

Okay that's cool. stuff like that belongs in general discussion though. nevermind, this is a good track. it's not on 200% though, he has quite a few releases on old dance compilations, but it's mostly cheesy dance music and has nothing to deal with trance. Sunshine on Tokyo appears on VA - The Forum (1997) or maybe summer 96. there's obviously no way it's ninety fuckin' five :lol:

I remember people were laughing at that track, we played it at the Dux in ashdod in the morning right after DJ Goblin (Psysex) dj set, his last tune was Psychopod - Friagram and we put this.. he was like wtf is that Hatuna!?! (hatuna = wedding in hebrew).

(אגב.. יש לי "ראיון" מצחיק עם פיני מלפני שנים ברדיו עם משה מורד משנת 95 מוקלט על איזו קסטה. הבנאדם הזה בעקרון מוזיקאי קלאסי ואחרי הקטעים האלה נסע ללמוד הפקה בלונדון) :)

Okay that's cool. stuff like that belongs in general discussion though. nevermind, this is a good track. it's not on 200% though, he has quite a few releases on old dance compilations, but it's mostly cheesy dance music and has nothing to deal with trance. Sunshine on Tokyo appears on VA - The Forum (1997) or maybe summer 96. there's obviously no way it's ninety fuckin' five :lol:

I remember people were laughing at that track, we played it at the Dux in ashdod in the morning right after DJ Goblin (Psysex) dj set, his last tune was Psychopod - Friagram and we put this.. he was like wtf is that Hatuna!?! (hatuna = wedding in hebrew).

(אגב.. יש לי "ראיון" מצחיק עם פיני מלפני שנים ברדיו עם משה מורד משנת 95 מוקלט על איזו קסטה. הבנאדם הזה בעקרון מוזיקאי קלאסי ואחרי הקטעים האלה נסע ללמוד הפקה בלונדון) :)

my friend is omer malka, a radio dj nowdays in 90FM in the dance show called DANCEFORMATION,and he has all that SHELL SHOCK cllasic tracks & more then 1000 cd's & singles,of that old euro-dance,euro-rave,and old techno stuff music from the 90'.

well,after checking,it has released on PURE DANCE 300%,and this compilation released in 1995,for sure.

so yes..it has a very good connection to 1995..:)

check this out this link to the CD info:

http://www.tapuz.co.il/Forums2008/Articles...7&aId=56463

The original version of Sunshine On Tokyo (i.e. NOT the breakbeat issue on "The Forum") is a pure blaster!

It has a very strong melodic touch and reminds me a bit of Mystica, but in fact it's better than any Mystica track I've ever heard!

Pure dancefloor euphoria guaranteed! :)

Hehe nice track indeed :) if it is from 1995, then its even possible that astral projection got some inspiration from it, because there are some meodic segments/sequences in their track "the feelings" (1996) that sounds very similar. Just speculations from my side ;) could just be a coincidense since a lot of goa can sometimes sound the same because of the scales used etc.

*edit* aha.. so the original version released in 1995 is not this melodic track on youtube? well if so then my little "theory" falls ;D anyways great track!

Hehe nice track indeed :) if it is from 1995, then its even possible that astral projection got some inspiration from it, because there are some meodic segments/sequences in their track "the feelings" (1996) that sounds very similar. Just speculations from my side ;) could just be a coincidense since a lot of goa can sometimes sound the same because of the scales used etc.

*edit* aha.. so the original version released in 1995 is not this melodic track on youtube? well if so then my little "theory" falls ;D anyways great track!

yes :),this version in the youtube was released in 1995,on the V/A 300% pure dance,in israel,still got that original cd :)

well,before i was into trance in 1995,i was listening a lot to those old euro-dance,italo-dance,euro-rave...

until today i like very much that old dance 90' music :)