emusic

simorq

I can tell you emusic is a great resource. I can't tell you how many times I have been pretty surprised when they have what I'm searching for. And the bitrate ain't too shabby, it would be nice to have a bit higher quality downloads from them. p e a c e

after they stole from me? no I wouldn't use them again. Sly theiving bastards!

they continued to charge me well after I had cancelled their shity service but I (my fault I know) failed to notice the charge on my credit card statements. Also they never replied to my emails querying this.

Steer clear is my advice!

after they stole from me? no I wouldn't use them again. Sly theiving bastards!

they continued to charge me well after I had cancelled their shity service but I (my fault I know) failed to notice the charge on my credit card statements. Also they never replied to my emails querying this.

Steer clear is my advice!

Dang, sorry abasio. I feel horrible, since I recommended it to you. :(

I myself LOVE the site, and yes it is totally legal and on the up and up.

Oh no no no, they're not shady at all. I've cancelled several times only to go back because they have a great catalog. They even give you like 50 free to start (you can cancel before the trial period is over if you wanna milk some downloads) and I think you get like 50 for signing up friends...I don't usually whore myself out to places but I just started this thread because I was surprised how much psy I've found there.

Oh no no no, they're not shady at all. I've cancelled several times only to go back because they have a great catalog. They even give you like 50 free to start (you can cancel before the trial period is over if you wanna milk some downloads) and I think you get like 50 for signing up friends...I don't usually whore myself out to places but I just started this thread because I was surprised how much psy I've found there.

It certainly does get a ton of psy. Even gets Ultimae stuff fairly quickly. :)