Strange Questions

psytones

A couple of weeks ago I was sitting on a friends computer (I had previecly imported the Debut album by Pskovsky).

While watching the screen (iTunes), Psykovsky - Compos mentis the text gets a add on text, from nowhere. I check the file to se if anything is written on it, I search the computer after the text. Nothing. It wasn't a deep profoun text or anything as far as I know. The image was as follows:

Compos mentis

Xerox - Eventyr (Remix)

Psykovsky

not far from the end of the track with me sitting moping with a bg ? in my eyes itstops displaying the middle text and returns to:

Compos mentis

Debut

Psykovsky

:: The two last text's are scrolling (iTunes)

Xerox =

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Xerox

and it is a fancy word with two x's:

duplicator that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder

▸ noun: a copy made by the xerox process

▸ verb: reproduce by xerography

Eventyr =

Fairytale, adventure, a brand of rolling Tobacco (very smooth)

(Once Upon a Time)

So lets see on my pesonal assosiation. I have o special relation to Xerox's music except for the Infected collabs. I have used a Xerox in my life and maybe the Quote: duplicator that copies graphic matter by the action of light on an electrically charged photoconductive insulating surface in which the latent image is developed with a resinous powder

? (not sure how to peronalise it, heavy engrish ) can be personalized on me to some extent .. ? hehe

Eventyr.

I love eventyr, and eventyr music in my psy is me love. I smoke eventyr tobacco (joint).

remix. ? ok

. As far as i know Xerox has never made a track named Eventyr.. ?

e. I had been tripping a couple of times on colombians the days before, but this was not an hallucination. I was awake and clear as the day!! ^^

So, got a strange question?

i think you were hallucinating :) j/k..

no idea really.

is maybe just a itunes bug.

or someone added to the cddb that track with that name, either inventing it or something

i wouldnt worry too much about it either way

:P I know my Hallucinations, the text I saw was rhere :)

I checked everything on the computer

I don't know hackers with such a humour and tracking skills

I'm not worried, but puzzled.

Another strange question.

Does some psychedeic producers make bad-trip-trap music on purpuse? There is a Finnish album by 'cant remember' where some tracks seems like lucid baddingsd. A voice yelling: Get her out of here, get her out now!' which isnt a pleasent sample. Also you git the Shiva Vs. Kali album which for me is everyother track is good and vica verca is Badd. Donno, maybe I should eleberate it some once.

:P I know my Hallucinations, the text I saw was rhere :)

I checked everything on the computer

I don't know hackers with such a humour and tracking skills

I'm not worried, but puzzled.

Another strange question.

Does some psychedeic producers make bad-trip-trap music on purpuse? There is a Finnish album by 'cant remember' where some tracks seems like lucid baddingsd. A voice yelling: Get her out of here, get her out now!' which isnt a pleasent sample. Also you git the Shiva Vs. Kali album which for me is everyother track is good and vica verca is Badd. Donno, maybe I should eleberate it some once.

I guess that up to the ear of the beholder. Any DARK PSY would send me into hell if I was tripping.... For others, its the ultimate trip. I even know people that WANT TO BE scared when listening to Psy... oh well, its not for me :)

Can't remember the artist right now. But there was this dark psy album cover that scares the shit out of me (or used to anyway). It had some sort of skull or face on it. And the music = :ph34r:

I know everyone's heard of him but my brain's kinda laggin atm.

After the first time, it's kind of fun to listen it again.

You're not aware of Psychoz I guess.

Honestly, I kind of agree. I've listened to one of his albums under Cid and it wasn't good. I didn't feel much comfy, the music didn't sound much psychedelic (this album, at least) and the vibes.. brr.. It felt like the aim of the goal for psychoz was to badd the ones listening. No good feel, and hey! I feel EXCELENT while listening to a lot of ,,scary" music, just as long as its tripper friendly psychedelica with the X factor intact :D

Honestly, I kind of agree. I've listened to one of his albums under Cid and it wasn't good. I didn't feel much comfy, the music didn't sound much psychedelic (this album, at least) and the vibes.. brr.. It felt like the aim of the goal for psychoz was to badd the ones listening. No good feel, and hey! I feel EXCELENT while listening to a lot of ,,scary" music, just as long as its tripper friendly psychedelica with the X factor intact :D

You know Psychoz has two albums. Which one have you listened?

The first one (with the Ape Chevara in the cover) is mediocre, the second one is scary as hell.

You know Psychoz has two albums. Which one have you listened?

The first one (with the Ape Chevara in the cover) is mediocre, the second one is scary as hell.

He, Psychoz sent me this one: http://www.discogs.com/release/647739 I didn't like it much. MAYBe it will unveal some beauty in my ears after some years?

Can't remember the artist right now. But there was this dark psy album cover that scares the shit out of me (or used to anyway). It had some sort of skull or face on it. And the music = :ph34r:

I know everyone's heard of him but my brain's kinda laggin atm.

After the first time, it's kind of fun to listen it again.

This one maybe?