M.M.C.

Oopie

M.M.C. - Alice In Space

http://www.discogs.com/release/1206869

Okay the name is kinda lame... but the music is kick ass, believe me! Discovered M.M.C. today and thought to make you guys aware of him too. :)

This is the kinda stuff I want to hear at parties, the attention to detail is huge and it's his broad sound palette (good mix of dark and light sounds) which makes him stand out.

Enuff talk, here's youtube video:

Too bad it's only this track that's available on tube, in my opinion there are even better tracks on the album. Check it out thou it's not a bad track. :)

Feel free to tell me more unnoticed artists of his caliber...

being absolutely not a fan of darkpsy i can say that this track has some nice elements, a bit mysterious, and with some nice fxs here and there (speak of the track in the video).. but unfortunately is too hard this music for my ears, they kinda suffer from this :). But i managed to hear this one fully.

nice spot for who likes this genre i guess..

• 2 weeks later...

this reminds me of Gappeq...

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk2q6N6zz4U

There are some similarities ys. Yet Gappeq, like most of the dark pie I've eaten, is all about the rolling bassline and fx on top of it. No jumping into melodic territory, no playfulness, sounds like an industrial train hurrying to squash every lifeform from it's way. Exhausting...

There are some similarities ys. Yet Gappeq, like most of the dark pie I've eaten, is all about the rolling bassline and fx on top of it. No jumping into melodic territory, no playfulness, sounds like an industrial train hurrying to squash every lifeform from it's way. Exhausting...

Funnily enough I find that MMC somewhat as exhausting as Gappeq.

That's why I said it reminded me of it. I get just as deranged in the head when I listen to it for long.