lukas swint on discogs

frozen dream

bought x-dream - the best 1991-2001 from him and the second cd wasn't in it. poor carnival tricks :(

it's been almost over a year and i've only opened it up now :rolleyes: very smart if you wanna get your money back.

he was also laughing at me when i confronted him with it, so

DON'T BUY FROM THIS USER!!! (lukasswint)

yes it was, it could've been a factory mistake easily, but anyone with access to a packing machine can easily do it.

i might be judging him wrong, but his bad discogs remarks say i'm not, even though he might not be really responsible for this.

it would be wrong to ask my money back if he didn't know about the second cd being missing but he would also be wrong not to refund me when i tell him the second cd IS missing, after all he's the reseller. of course i can't prove any of this so there just isn't any case

i won't get my cd and i won't get my money back.

i want my cd or i want my money back!

FUCKING DISHONEST PEOPLE!!!

and this guy just made fun of me, telling me good luck with my problem, oh he deserves the worst!!! :angry:

I had to ship back my copy at my own expense to psyshop; it was needless to ask them to pay me the postage expense since it would have been futile. They promptly sent me another as soon as they received it; I asked them to unseal it before posting it to prevent another surprise. One of the discs had some marks; not professional from them but anyway they solved the problem as fast as lightning.

If you had a missing CD from a sealed copy and me a double CD1 there are more screwed copies around!

• 2 years later...

His username is also Geckorec and I'm going to advice not to use him. He may have fuckloads of positive ratings but I never received my item and the bastard never even replied to me after the purchase. I did get my money back via paypal but it was 7 weeks of headache anyway. And to this date, I still have not gotten a word from him.