New Braincell album - Frequency Evolution

Drosophila

A few weeks back a new Braincell album (Frequency Evolution) was released on Glowing Flame Records!

I first listened to the samples and didn't really feel compelled to buy it, which I normally would be considering the artist (it was the short shitty ones on psyshop), but now I have did a listened to it again (not psyshop samples)... and wow, I was quite impressed! :D

Any thoughts anyone?! :unsure: is it woth getting, Im guessing it is!?

ED:

some longer samples in case u haven't heard it and want to.

Guest deffect

well i didnt expect very much from this album but hey, it surprised me, it's obvious that braincell changed his style but its not that bad, i mean u cant compare it with Universal Language and Transformation of Reality cuz they are masterpieces but u can feel the Braincell stuff inside...

last 2 albums were Quantity > Quality but this time Quality > Quantity

I liked it. I think I was a little disappointed because his last effort was such a smash that I raised the bar really high. This album is a different style, as mentioned above, but still worth the price of admission. Tough to top Transformation of Reality.

Mdk