In Search Of Sunrise 7

Pandemonium

This is actually really good, and I mean really good. It disgusts me that most would call this cheese and not even give it a chance just based on it having the Tiesto name on the package. The innovation blows so much psy out of the water. Give this one an unbiased listen and you might be surprised tol find something that you like. Pure trance!! Its bliss.

Posted Image

So you like trance, eh?

some modern trance you should check out:

ron van den beuken - twister

alex morph - flaming clouds

I don't really like tiesto. his sound today is dance, not trance. And all his "live-sets" are prerecorded, assembled by someone else.

Tiesto is just the face of a show.

I like his old FT2 files though. Those are amongst the best songs i ever heard. But i lost them :( , so if anyone has the Tiesto fastracker 2 files....hehe, mmmhh :(

I like modern trance when the sound quality is good. But it needs a good soundsystem and alot of Db, otherwise it's pretty cheesy :P

pumpy trance on a good system = win.

Listening to the streams right now and I don't really like it <_<

It's ordinary Tiesto Emotrance to me. Nothing special at all. A little bit better than his older stuff though, but nothing to bring a smile on my face.

Thanks for reminding me that Trance is still crap as ever and that I'll never return there -_-

Wow, you know what's funny? I used to like trance a lot, but now trying to go back and listen some of those tracks is really hard. I miss the melodies, acidish sounds and swirls I get in psytrance. It feels boring.

Psy has truly influenced my music taste A LOT.

Dont know about this one but some of (earlier) ISOS stuff is quite nice.

I don't like most 'eurotrance' just as I don't like most psy.

However I really enjoy some of it... Regular club/trance/progressive creates different moods and emotions that I sometimes prefer over psy.