This Is Kinda Weird...

Tiesto Studio interview, With A Twist At the End,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_LVfoDC-I...feature=related

Jeez Tiesto Is Getting Mouthy Here! LOL. The Media Must Be Getting To Him.

Kinda A Shame That He Is Always Number 1, Let Someone Else Take Over For A Bit.

His Music Ain't That Great Either IMO.

IMO, since I speak and read dutch, this is fake, and is a pisstake! ;) Tiesto (since I have met him twice actually) is a very humble guy, which loves to make music, loves the music he does, and loves to help others make music. His music is -if you take your personal piece of ass taste aside- very good, very well produced, and with heart.

Thanks For Clearing that Up For Me Nemo, I Would Never Have Known Otherwise.

I Just Thought He Was Having A Bad Day At the Studio, Ya Know How It Is, Right? ;):lol:

PPL In His Face Telling Him What To Do And How To Do It, Even Though I Am Bad For Doing That A Bit With My Friends.

I Guess Ya Gotta Let It Out Somehow, Humble Or Not!

:P

Cheers

Obviously a joke. And funny! :lol: (Not that I even know what Tiesto sounds like. I just know he's famous.)

You should take a listen to his stuff some day. For being uber extremely commercial trance, its very good. I am not saying that I like it, but I certainly can say that the dude has some talent! :) He made a super nice set of sounds as well for the VIRUS (Presets) which I actually bought and used in some live sets. The man has some twisted thoughts in sound engineering :D