The Bathysphere

Symphoid

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to thank you for that wonderful track, it has such a positive feeling especially in the second part, begining with the violins.. lovely melodies.

Maybe that wasn't the point you were trying to make through that song, but the second part really makes me want to.. erm.. well to.. :wub: You see what i mean.

I don't know what it is about it, but its really touching me like very few pieces of music ever did before - i just felt like hugging everyone whom i love and telling them how important they are to me, that kind of things.

Again, thank you.

I also loved "Inside Tthe Tree", there is something naive and pure about this song.. makes me feel like i'm a 6 years old kid again (not in a bad way, again it has that positive and lovely feeling to it).

Please don't stop making music (i know, thats a very selfish request of mine :P), i think you really got some beautiful inspiration.

Thank you,

Isao.

P.S: I would love to hear those tracks in a lossless format.. any plan to release them by any chance?

Wow. Isao, what an incredibly nice thing to say. Really, it's a wonderful feeling to know my music has sparked such strong emotion. Thank you so much for those words. :)

I am definitely releasing this along with 8 other tracks, Inside the Tree included. I have one more track that I've been working on that I feel would complete the album. I thought The Bathysphere would be the last track, but it just didn't feel complete. Anyway, it's already close to 5 min and nearing a resolution. I've got a whole weekend to work on it, so hopefully, I can put this album to rest.

Thanks again, Isao, your comments made my morning :)

*hugs*

• 1 year later...

Hello there,

I just bumped on your myspace a few minutes ago and started listening to "The Bathysphere" and "Inside the Tree" once again, after all this time.

Those tracks still give me the chills, so as i remembered posting here a while back.. i wanted to know what's up on your side?

Anything cool you're working on?

Give your fans some news dammit! :P

Cheers

Hi Isao :) Thanks for the kind words, man. I haven't been working on anything for a long time. The last track I finished was a year ago, I believe. This one: Genesis in the ClickClack Forest

I'm ready to get my album on a label so I guess that's the only news I have for the time being :) I'll have updates when there are some :)

Wooooow, what a track. Mind reuploading to somewhere though, the yousendit link has expired and I rather not register to acidplanet for 1 song even though it's a really great one.

Hey thanks, man. Don't mind at all.

Here you go: The Bathysphere

• 2 weeks later...

Holy shit, this is awesome :blink:

why the heck didn't I discover this earlier?

anyway ... a really awesome track.

I think of Bioshock listening to it ("Bathysphere", duh) ... and it even fits, creating a flight through that underwater city as it still was big time alive...

Very very good! Seriously.

Thanks, RTP :) I'm glad you enjoyed it! I still want to play that level from Bioshock. I've been hearing about since I made this track.

Otto, thanks for checking it out again and for the kind words. Good vibes to you as well :)