Sample Hunter.

NEMO.BOFH

Just found this to my delight! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V4K7FepKw4...feature=related

Does anyone know the whole movie it is taken from? :)

I have heard the sample in standalone, crap quality many times, but I never saw this flik before :)

:posford: Finally I can finalize my remix of LSD!

You have any other movies to share where samples come from?

Its document about lsd (obviously) .. i have it on cd somewhere but cant remember the exact name

Yeah it is a documentary about LSD, but the whole thing would be nice! ;):D

Hmm all of a sudden the track LSD turned from one of the tracks i liked the most from posford to one of the tracks by him i get discusted from.. man... horrible to give kids acid :( and to sample it and put in a track is just weird.

Hmm all of a sudden the track LSD turned from one of the tracks i liked the most from posford to one of the tracks by him i get discusted from.. man... horrible to give kids acid :( and to sample it and put in a track is just weird.

:lol: so because he used a sample from a child taking LSD, you dislike the track?! Shit man, its not like Simon P actually made the child take the drug! hahahaha People are so sensitive on the internet these days.

:lol: so because he used a sample from a child taking LSD, you dislike the track?!

Exactly

I have the same syndrome lately...

I almost got angry as I watched that bit of film now.

Not a good sign :(

:lol: wow. I would understand if you hated Timothy Leary for it...

:drama:

-_- :pissed:

;)

simon p forces young children to take drugs

simon p forces you to wear tong