Prices are floating

draeke

some surprises observing the sales of psy kai q on ebay, i see some discs finally do not go so high in the sky hux flux for 38 eur is really decent and same goes for 34 of xenomorph and 32 of psychedelic beer.. while i find outrageously funny and with no meaning of 91 eur for the technossomy single that must be a joke, really. pleaidians are always floating between 30 and 60 for the 2 albums but i have the overall idea the hype has finally slowed down a bit, and that's good.

what do u people think? did u monitor ebay recently as well? did u see many insane price or have the same idea that they slowed down a bit? what do u think of the current value of the rare cds?

Maybe Senobyte is on vacations? ;):D

:lol:

As draeke says, I have observed a slowdown in the prices fretched in auctions during the last few weeks or so, which, after all, is quite fair. Still, if I were Kai, I would have listed them here for sale 1st, not to save listing fees on ebay, but cos I'm sure I would sell them more quickly for predictable prices here.

Maybe the price of oil is having an impact here too......:lol:

seems i am not allowed to edit it but well who cares..

i appreciate your personal quest of fixing my english btw :rolleyes:

well i think is the summertime is indeed harder to sell music, everyone goes away and such

seems i am not allowed to edit it but well who cares..

i appreciate your personal quest of fixing my english btw :rolleyes:

well i think is the summertime is indeed harder to sell music, everyone goes away and such

Or maybe, people were busy watching the Eurocup final on the hour Kai's auction's elapsed :rolleyes:

while i find outrageously funny and with no meaning of 91 eur for the technossomy single that must be a joke, really.

lucky person who bought my make it fit ep 2 years ago on ebay for $30

cosidering i bought it in 1997 for $20

Me wants won kopee doo :(