I'm NHJO HYENNRO

http://stompmix.netian.com/262.exe

this is synthedit for ymf262chip.

but sounds good.

please make great AFM (Advanced FM)

just like Yamaha sy99, Fs1r, Fm7

with many waveform (drawmode also)

and many wavetabel.

This util technology also included want.

this util interface is very good.

I made various powerful and technology presets.

Numeric editing is good better than graphic sometime.

please add numeric edit technology.

and operator need over 8op

Sy99 op is 6op (max. 4 layer = 24op but mono this)

max is 2 layer. 6op+6op. this is poly.

I want more 8op + 4~8 layer poly mode.

and need user editable alogrithm

but standard factory algorithm must have

over 45 (sy99)

and nice filter (Lp,Hp,Bp,notch,etc)

and FX.

and random gen.

this must be number1 afm synth.

I join factory presets.

ok.

The perfect synth? Someones gotta build this thing, i think it would do miracles!! ^_^

U guys got any of your ideas on what would be the "perfect" synthesizer?

NHJO HYENNRO is building it??

Nah, he just joins factory presets. ok. :lol:

Btw the thing sounds very nice, but it would probably be way too slow to use. I'd prefer having a few perfect synths(a perfect fm, a perfect analog and so on)

I want one small enough to take it anywhere you go.

It can sample sounds and filter out the other sounds you don't want intelligently like my brain can.

It has ROMs of all classic synths made so far.

It has a super smooth 24 pole lp filter.

It includes FM synthesis.

It has 100's of user defined patches/programs.

It has a digital output and a sound input.

It has a nice keystroke.

Can be 256 poliphany or monophonic.

It has an overdrive feature with a tube distortion built-in.

It is easy to use.

It's affordable.

I want a synth that I can control with my mind, via a headset of some sort. One that will not just come close to the sound I'm thinking, but beats, melodies, effects, voices, etc. If it's wrong, think it again until it's closer. And closer. Adjust. Adjust. Fine. Manually tweak if necessary. Early on, I assume everyone's music will sound the same due to limitations in the technology, but further along it will release one's individuality like never before. Of course one will still require sampling from the real world to keep things grounded and human, but the all-mind music should be very interesting. I predict early, functional, accessible versions should arrive around the time we step on Mars, and will increase rapidly in sophistication thereafter. By 2050 everyone will be making "music", more or less, for better or worse.

I want a synth that I can control with my mind, via a headset of some sort. One that will not just come close to the sound I'm thinking, but beats, melodies, effects, voices, etc. If it's wrong, think it again until it's closer. And closer. Adjust. Adjust. Fine. Manually tweak if necessary. Early on, I assume everyone's music will sound the same due to limitations in the technology, but further along it will release one's individuality like never before. Of course one will still require sampling from the real world to keep things grounded and human, but the all-mind music should be very interesting. I predict early, functional, accessible versions should arrive around the time we step on Mars, and will increase rapidly in sophistication thereafter. By 2050 everyone will be making "music", more or less, for better or worse.

It's 2008 and almost everyone is making music, more or less, for better or worse! :lol:

I would make ace music like that under the influence of thc ^_^