Kindzadza

Pandemonium

For all of you who are fans of his raw and very trippy and truelly psychedelic sounds from Russia which release is better?

Posted Image

VS

Posted Image

I own both releases but bought the newer one first. I love both but for me Waves from Outer Space is more of my taste, even though it is all over the place like last years release, it tends to flow a tidbit smoother, and is easier to swallow. The newer release gets a bit hectic for me trying to listen to it all the way through. The older release is great for home listening as well as at a party. The newer one is imo geared more towards the party experience. Both great, just curoius of others opinions.

Lets see..................

I prefer Outer Space. I got it the week it came out, and I played it a lot. At the time it was fresh and inspiring. I've just checked out the new one though, haven't listened through it thoroughly, but judging from that it sounded a bit boring imho, too standardized and well polished. I'd love to hear it at a party, don't get me wrong, but it didn't work for me as a home listener.

Brain hemorrhage is better.

j/k .. kindzadza is bloody madness. his style is too intense .. which is why dont listen to him anymore, that much , coz its difficult to digest unlike other artists making night time music. at home that is. some of his tracks knock the wind out of me .. in a not soo good way actually. :lol: i dont mind hearing him at a party with a good sound system with lots of open space around. gets too hectic at home. there is nothing groovy about it just plain madness.

Both albums are incredible, and very different so that comparing them may be meaningless. But personally I have a mild preference for Outer, I think because the timbres used on it are so good. I find it more trippy, albeit in a more subtle way than Inner.

I also think that Outer is more of an aquired taste than Inner, which has more immediate appeal. I really didn't know what to make of it when I first got it.

I also think that Outer is more of an aquired taste than Inner, which has more immediate appeal. I really didn't know what to make of it when I first got it.

The funny thing is Outer immediately appealed to me, while Inner took a few times of listening to get into to. I guess I just have an ear for good music right off the get go. :P

I must say I like Outer the best... My personal opinion is that he should have kept the fast trance as a different project, since the style is so different :unsure: In the long run the new stuff (also together acts like Furious etc.) just gets too my nerves, it's well produced and has a lot of cool ideas, but in the long run my ears just gets tired of listening too it!!!

Has anybody seen the Kin dza dza movie?really weird! PART 1 PART 2

:)