albums like astrix artcore and perplex circles of life

shiva1165

hi everyone.

im in love with these two albums

astrix-artcore and perplex-circles of life.Any one who has heard them will know what kinda music im refering to.

they were both released in 2004 i think.

can u guys suggest albums and compilations that sound like them.the best albums

thankz

I haven't heard those albums but from the Hommega albums that came out in the same time I can really recommend the Sub6 album. I don't know if it's in the same style tho.

hi everyone.

im in love with these two albums

astrix-artcore and perplex-circles of life.Any one who has heard them will know what kinda music im refering to.

they were both released in 2004 i think.

can u guys suggest albums and compilations that sound like them.the best albums

thankz

I think Astrix' first album Eye To Eye is much much better than Artcore so you should check that out.

Some other recommendations in my comment here

Forgot to mention Hujaboy's Sonic Tonic in my comment.

thanks for the suggestions guys.im looking for good kewl albums that have the fast typical "Bassline". im not sure if thats what itz called. todays fullon melodic or psytrance artist dont have this. if u guys know wat i mean.i like that fast bassline or whateva itz called whcih make up most of psytrance songs.it does so most in the albums i mentioned above "artcore and circles of life. so im looking for good albums with that fast bassline first and foremost n then the effects n other soundeffects.hehe lol

i hope u guys get what i mean!

thanks guys

thanks for the suggestions guys.im looking for good kewl albums that have the fast typical "Bassline". im not sure if thats what itz called. todays fullon melodic or psytrance artist dont have this. if u guys know wat i mean.i like that fast bassline or whateva itz called whcih make up most of psytrance songs.it does so most in the albums i mentioned above "artcore and circles of life. so im looking for good albums with that fast bassline first and foremost n then the effects n other soundeffects.hehe lol

i hope u guys get what i mean!

thanks guys

that typical baseline is the main mark of ALL morning fullon my friend ;)