Yahel -Voyage

StraydoG

Listening to DJ Tiesto - Live in Amsterdam and the track Yahel - Voyage came on.

Blew me away, sure its not psy but its some really good trance. Question is does anyone know any artists that have a similar style, tracks along the lines of that? I have Yahels album For the People, its not like that but is Waves of Sound more closer to that style? Please hold your flaming as I would assume most of you do not like this style of trance but any help is greatly apperciated!

Listening to DJ Tiesto - Live in Amsterdam and the track Yahel - Voyage came on.

Blew me away, sure its not psy but its some really good trance. Question is does anyone know any artists that have a similar style, tracks along the lines of that? I have Yahels album For the People, its not like that but is Waves of Sound more closer to that style? Please hold your flaming as I would assume most of you do not like this style of trance but any help is greatly apperciated!

Yeah, very good track... Have a look at this topic for more good floating "normal" trance:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47664

Else, within the trance scene:

Emuna - Emuna

Eyal Barkan - Mr Club Trance

Clubber

Digital Karma album

The Waves Of Sound album is much more in that style than For The People. If you like Voyage you just have to get WOS!! The other suggestions are great too, I still have to push Mr. Clubtrance from Eyal Barkan onto you. It's pretty similar and even when I don't like the older albums by him, this one is a must have if you like that style.

• 2 weeks later...

I recieved Yahel - Waves of Sound, quite good.

Got Eyal Barkan - Mr. Club-Trance next day, even better. Best trance since I brought Ayla - Nirwana.

I have Digital Karma coming, will be here soon.

Is the other Barkan brothers music trancey or was this just a random done CD?

Im really interested in picking up other CDs these guys are on or have released.

I recieved Yahel - Waves of Sound, quite good.

Got Eyal Barkan - Mr. Club-Trance next day, even better. Best trance since I brought Ayla - Nirwana.

I have Digital Karma coming, will be here soon.

Is the other Barkan brothers music trancey or was this just a random done CD?

Im really interested in picking up other CDs these guys are on or have released.

Aha, Ayla - Nirwana is fantastic... :) Any more albums you could tell me in the "normal" trance scene that sound like Ayla - Nirwana? This is exactly the stuff I am looking for :)

Aha, Ayla - Nirwana is fantastic... :) Any more albums you could tell me in the "normal" trance scene that sound like Ayla - Nirwana? This is exactly the stuff I am looking for :)

I recieved Fire & Ice - A New Beginning this week. Good stuff, dont be scared by its 2006 release, more like 2000 trance.

I like Blank & Jones, dont know if that would be your thing. Easy to get a hold of too. Try Substance by those guys.

Terra Ferma - Adventures Of... is great, probably my favourite Platipus release, other Platipus are OK but this is great.

Rank 1 - Symsonic is quite nice. Theres not many artist CDs, more comps like Tiestos Magik series which are sweet.

Oh, also got and listened through Emuna - Emuna today. Thanks again all your recommendations where just what I wanted!