Sudden burst of quality in the Athens Scene

Trunksan

Despite the fact that almost every weekend there's a live or DJ set in Athens... there's haven't been that many interesting events, the only ones I went to were vibrashpere, ultimae records and I missed Dick trevor and OOOD crew because I was Ill.

All of a sudden we have within 3 weeks (in order of preference):

Jaia

Ace ventura

Trentmoller

Rinkadinnk

Amd

Aien project

Koxbox

I'm ill try to go to all these events... I'll probably miss just one because of them occuring the same date!

Do you really wanna go and see Alien Project ill?

Well... it's rinkdadink and Alien project the same night.... If I decide to go I know I'll have a good time....

More or less the same apllies for AMD and KOXBOX.... koxbox I've heard twice the past year and it was bad but AMD I want to go.... Anyway.... a lot of partying up ahead!!

Despite the fact that almost every weekend there's a live or DJ set in Athens... there's haven't been that many interesting events, the only ones I went to were vibrashpere, ultimae records and I missed Dick trevor and OOOD crew because I was Ill.

All of a sudden we have within 3 weeks (in order of preference):

Jaia

Ace ventura

Trentmoller

Rinkadinnk

Amd

Aien project

Koxbox

I'm ill try to go to all these events... I'll probably miss just one because of them occuring the same date!

Most of those you mention have played here countless times! Especially Kox Box must have the citizenship by now!

:lol:

Most of those you mention have played here countless times! Especially Kox Box are must have the citizenship by now!

:lol:

EEE.... Don't overdo it!!!!

Jaia hasn't played in years

Trentmoller - first time ever

Ace ventura - first time ever

the others are here quite often tho!

EDIT: ACE VENTURA AND EMOK ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!