Sit back and relax to this , . . .

Hi all , its been a while since my last posts and clips hehe :D This is actually something I can call a track .. hehe anyway im not done at all , but this version turned out to be enjoyable =D , .. Feedback and comments are welcome =) .... Im just listening to it over and over , .... And i have many many ideas how to get the pieces and clips together ... along with much more things on the "to do list" :D ... ENJOY guys =)

http://www.speedshare.org/321656/8gKqcmktF...eqaXEuubUIQisI4

alright I finally got a chance to listen to news.mp3..

In general, I really like it, it has great potential, it reminds me very much of good Vibrasphere.

My constructive criticism would be:

The break you are using is good and fits well, but since it is so recognizable as a "stock" break, I would just go over it and replace it with your own beat that follows the same pattern, but doesn't sound so familiar.

I felt the violin plucking was unnecessary and took something away from the overall track, made it sound kind of casio-ish.

The sequencing of the lead is great, but there were a few places where I felt it went up and down the scale to obviously.

The 4/4 beat sounds great, and fits very well. But it feels like it comes in too suddenly to me, and and at that point the break/ride could probably be taken out.

Is it supposed to end at 2:38 or did I not download the whole thing?

It does sound kinda casio-ish. Not that, imho, thats a bad thing :P Get better samples for your percs [hats, snares, claps kicks, etc]

I feel you could give the bass more character. Its basicly just a sub...

The beat was nice imho, i could really enjoy that...

...but then, this wear fruitykick thing comes in, and just throws it off...the arrangement of it is nice, but the sound itself is, eh, not so good imho, it sounds like a purely synth kick.

It seems there isn't much going on, and its kinda slow paced track, that means you will want to amiplify that atmosphear as much as you can, throw some pads in and secondary leads in [even a teditary lead :P]

not bad.