My new schedule.

Saturdays - Every second saturday in the evening I will make music and disconnect from the Internet.

Sundays - Chill out, dont think about Music.

Mondays - Make music in the evening.

Tuesday - Work on web projects

Wednesday - Work on promotions for Other upcomming artists and cds on Colo Caos

Thursday - Take online courses for mastering (If I can afford it of course)

Friday - Make music in the evening.

What is(is going to be) your schedule to make sure you are as creative as possible?

spending free evenings/ days. But onlyif i have 90 minutes or longer.

What was very good for eficiency was:

buying a seperate pc for audio only! no internet, no nothing except audio.

network card is disabled on my other partition... shame you can not do that (hardware profiles) with MAC... or maybe I just have to figure out how hehe :)

I want such a schedule, and whenever I get situated I may have one, but it's tough. I do hear musical creations in my head all day long though and getting into producing will definitely be key to getting them out of my head and onto something physical :) er at least the sequence and synth parameters, tehe.

...til the airwaves bounce.

-d

I want such a schedule, and whenever I get situated I may have one, but it's tough. I do hear musical creations in my head all day long though and getting into producing will definitely be key to getting them out of my head and onto something physical :) er at least the sequence and synth parameters, tehe.

...til the airwaves bounce.

-d

maybe harder for you cause you are a single parent :/ but I am sure that you can make it eventhough that is the case. at the moment I am still with Cristina, but if we should really not make it together (we are working on it, but looks like a mess) I will have to change my schedule a LOT. :(:) (which is not a bad thing, Nico comes first, then Music and other things) :)

maybe harder for you cause you are a single parent :/ but I am sure that you can make it eventhough that is the case. at the moment I am still with Cristina, but if we should really not make it together (we are working on it, but looks like a mess) I will have to change my schedule a LOT. :(:) (which is not a bad thing, Nico comes first, then Music and other things) :)

dude, first off, never look at it as being a mess. SRSLY! That's where we went wrong, we assumed it was bad and would only get worse. we kind of led ourselves into our own demise, but really, I was with a hot asian stripper, what else could i have expected? Jealousy, anger, and all that other shit along with it. :)

If you two are committed, do it for each other, not because of Nico. Two healthy and happy parents will serve a child way better than two disturbed and pissed off parents together. Haha, MUSIC AND PARENTING! Right but it's like a harmony, if you and her give a good harmony, he'll feel it, if you give a bad harmony, he'll feel it. Malick did, and sometimes I think what we did even when he did not see, he knew about it and it's kind of made him the way he is today, developmentally delayed among other things [a pain in the ass to cats, he loves animals, but cats, my dad's cats, he chases around and terrorizes to DEATH and I cannot get a control on him about it, ugh].

If it's meant to be, let it flow. Just remember, never stay in a relationship "because of the kid" :) it was one thing I learned and one reason I did leave her, Malick's mom. I was miserable. I loved her and did not want to end it, but I could not let it go on any more than it already had. Cops and all involved, it was intense. We tried though, so that was cool.

I really hope you three make it through to mostly the good things in life. It happens, very rarely, but to those it does, it's a fucking blessing in the most non-religious context. :)

-d

dude, first off, never look at it as being a mess. SRSLY! That's where we went wrong, we assumed it was bad and would only get worse. we kind of led ourselves into our own demise, but really, I was with a hot asian stripper, what else could i have expected? Jealousy, anger, and all that other shit along with it. :)

If you two are committed, do it for each other, not because of Nico. Two healthy and happy parents will serve a child way better than two disturbed and pissed off parents together. Haha, MUSIC AND PARENTING! Right but it's like a harmony, if you and her give a good harmony, he'll feel it, if you give a bad harmony, he'll feel it. Malick did, and sometimes I think what we did even when he did not see, he knew about it and it's kind of made him the way he is today, developmentally delayed among other things [a pain in the ass to cats, he loves animals, but cats, my dad's cats, he chases around and terrorizes to DEATH and I cannot get a control on him about it, ugh].

If it's meant to be, let it flow. Just remember, never stay in a relationship "because of the kid" :) it was one thing I learned and one reason I did leave her, Malick's mom. I was miserable. I loved her and did not want to end it, but I could not let it go on any more than it already had. Cops and all involved, it was intense. We tried though, so that was cool.

I really hope you three make it through to mostly the good things in life. It happens, very rarely, but to those it does, it's a fucking blessing in the most non-religious context. :)

-d

as much as it is spam for me to do it, the only reply I can give is :wub:

Thanks a lot man, it really means something to hear those words!

spending free evenings/ days. But onlyif i have 90 minutes or longer.

What was very good for eficiency was:

buying a seperate pc for audio only! no internet, no nothing except audio.

+1

Yea, my home computer has the ultimate firewall - no internet.