What is your favorite Delay effect?

Tell me :)

Yeah nemo, my favorie is the PSP 608. Its cool, cause you can do so much weird shit with it, and its the most programmable one i have seen to date. However, there must be other cool delay effects out there.

What about you?

Well theres 2 of my favourites actually:

1st one would be the Sonitus Fx:Delay, has lots of options and I use it in many projects. Very easy to use and can do plenty of stuff..

The other one would be the OhmForce Ohmboyz (with teh funky skin ofcorse :P). Amazing peace of vst, you can do all kinds of crazy and weird delays with it. Try out the demo I'm sure you'll like it. ;)

Retrodelay. It's free, got some nice filter options, does regular, pingpong and backwards delay.

it had a bug so i stopped using it, don't remember what it is

something about the panning

developer told me he didn't want to fix it, so i moved on to ultrafunk

it had a bug so i stopped using it, don't remember what it is

something about the panning

developer told me he didn't want to fix it, so i moved on to ultrafunk

Really? Never had any problems with it, except for the resonance sometimes going a bit crazy. But as long as I watch it it works perfect for me.

Really? Never had any problems with it, except for the resonance sometimes going a bit crazy. But as long as I watch it it works perfect for me.

hard to notice

something with the ping pong using only one side of the stereo field or something like that