Female Vocals

stupidfatugly

LISA GERRARD

:rolleyes:;)-_-^_^

Lisa Gerrard has to be one of the most talented singer, but somehow there's something about her voice that's missing for me: I think it lacks "sensuality" if you see what I mean. In her earlier work at least.

I like "Into the Labyrinth" & "Spiritchaser" much more than their older album, and I'm probably the only one.

My favorite female vocalist is Azam Ali. She's been my favorite singer but also favorite artist for many years now.

There're many others I should recommend, but i see there're already many recommendations in this thread (wich i'll have to check by the way :D )

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say that if you want good female vocals check into the regular trance side of the spectrum. Any comps before 2004 from the likes of Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Rank 1, Above & Beyond, Mike Koglin, Matt Darey, & Markus Shultz should have very uplifting, and beutiful euphoric female vocals. That's why I'll always love the older trance, it's timeless. B)