Star Wars track

snowball

Hey guys!!! long time no see!!

A friend gave me this track he dl on imesh which completely blew my mind away!! Its trance remake of the star wars theme,very nicely made.

The title says happy hardcore - Star Wars Rave Remix

its not happy hardcore (at least not like any I have heard before) ,just imesh named (you know,goapsytrancetechnosphonglehallucinogen - blalabla)

any of you guys know artists that remixed star wars ? I really want to find out who made this little gem!! I dont have time to upload it right now,if you cant think of anything without hearing it,I will do so tommorow!!!

thanks guys but its not them...i checked stark raver and battle of the fates,its not it.

well i'll have to upload it i guess. it could fall under nitzhonot (or however you spell it) cause its really melodice,epic trance style.

which upload site do you reccomend? i havent uploaded anything in ages and I remember ppl having problems with certain sites.

nah this is not skazi or gms....no guitars,no rolling basslines,no gms crazy stuff.

its just the melody from star wars,done by synths,it has a beat,drums and hihats, a break in the middle of the track,a couple of buildups,and some acid squelches. oh the melody is gated in 16th-32th notes and the track comes from a mix cause in the end you can hear another track mixed in.

anw am going to upload it on megaupload.com

:huh: gem?

:lol:

sorry dude, this sucks. and it's sounds like homecooked (normal)trance music. .. At the end you hear it (dj) morphes in to another tune, also bad trance.

A bit harder base and sure, you get happy hardcore :lol: .. dis is da cheese ja ^^

i hope we are clear that this ain't nothing connected with psychedelia :rolleyes:

donno who it is mate, sorry.

:huh: gem?

:lol:

sorry dude, this sucks. and it's sounds like homecooked (normal)trance music. .. At the end you hear it (dj) morphes in to another tune, also bad trance.

A bit harder base and sure, you get happy hardcore :lol: .. dis is da cheese ja ^^

i hope we are clear that this ain't nothing connected with psychedelia :rolleyes:

donno who it is mate, sorry.

haha,not all gems shine like the sun mate. so far its the best star wars remix i have ever heard. and it moves me when I hear it play so all is fine by me. yeah it sounds homemade,so what,even more credit to it if it is. better than the crystal clear crap that goes as psy these days. and psychedelic is a state of mind.the mind projects psychedelia into the music. music is the key,not the door.

but i agree that the track mixed at the end sucks :lol:

It sounds very close to this one from a Joe Burgess on iTunes, although I can only hear 30 seconds of the one on iTunes.

iTunes direct link to this Star Wars remix

-edit- Yep, seems like it is indeed from that Joe Burgess chap. :blink: :blink: :blink:

are you sure? I dont have itunes installed,and I dont plan on installing it either,is there any other way I can dl it ? I can open soulseek but am lazy :lol:

are you sure? I dont have itunes installed,and I dont plan on installing it either,is there any other way I can dl it ? I can open soulseek but am lazy :lol:

I am pretty sure it is the one. The 30 second clip matches near the beginning of the song you uploaded.

I have no idea where you can download it. I already lost 10 minutes of my life, that I'll never get back, on that song. :lol:

Don't you ALREADY have the song? You just uploaded it.

I am pretty sure it is the one. The 30 second clip matches near the beginning of the song you uploaded.

I have no idea where you can download it. I already lost 10 minutes of my life, that I'll never get back, on that song. :lol:

Don't you ALREADY have the song? You just uploaded it.

yeah man but i want to dl the joe burgess version to be sure!!!!! :lol:

i guess neither of you tripped on star wars when you were younger...thats why you dont appreciate the track!

yeah man but i want to dl the joe burgess version to be sure!!!!! :lol:

i guess neither of you tripped on star wars when you were younger...thats why you dont appreciate the track!

Oh trust me, I was a huge Star Wars fan in 1977. It's just that the Star Wars techno thing has been done to death several times over already. From Meco to Dezrok, etc, etc. Heck, I think there may have even been some Aphex Twin remix at one point back in the Napster days (but who knows if it was really him, or just a wannabe calling it as such).

The version you posted is really just more of the same.

As far as downloading it again, load up Soulseek if you must, don't be lazy. :lol: The album name seems to be "Hoes Incredible Remixes" by Joe Burgess and includes such classics :wank: as

Tomb Raider Remix

MortalKombat Remix

Megaman Remix

Eye of the Tiger Remix :lol:

and

Star Wars Theme Remix

among others.

such classics :wank: as

MortalKombat Remix

Hi, i recent that

MOOOORTAL KOMBAT!!! daaa daa da da dada da da daaadaaaa :banging head:

one of my first wow, different music experience http://www.discogs.com/release/11973 notice juno and orbital :rolleyes: . :lol:

snowflake. you dont have to preach to the preacher :drama:

:P:D

• 3 weeks later...