You know what I dislike the most here...

devious

i just want to say, thanks. thank you others from the US who are fully aware of the problem with psychedelic music in north america, er, the united states. i say we all get a huge bus and go to canada, or even mexico for an event. =D

oh, i want to say i think the latest wave of dark psy should be called "monotonous unpsychedelic trance." k?1?!?! k!!!!thx!!!

=]]]]]]]]]]

-d

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some years ago we used to have the thump parties with all the best live acts every month... since then it's been downhill ever since...

yep. blue room which became thump, those were good parties.

way more psychedelic/

things changed after the first hallucinogen party, then the muse's rapt both get bumped from their private spaces, the producer guys had to find venues that actually had permits to be able to bring good acts here, started having to cater to more and more

regular club people who weren't into psy but happen to walk into well known club

i don't think that is the cause behind the shift in music, but it was the beginning of the end, where we would have nearly full on stuff all night, eventually the full on psy doesnt start until at least 1 or 2, after the regular alcohol buying crowd has split.